+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Its you, don't wait for PR application submission apply separately for WP extension to IRCC, information should be available on IRCC website on how to extend it.

Reactions: Preet8889

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Should i go for an upfront medical? i have read somewhere that it doesn't make a real difference until IRCC is able to complete security?
Based on forum posts people with Upfront medical exam tend to have their PR in 11 month range and ones who didn't, wait almost whole 21 months with MR being sent on 19th month.
If you look up the thread of 2019 July+ applicants, only ones left waiting are ones who didn't do upfront or waited for upfront until the last moment.
IRCC is a magical creature though, they process files based on Magic 8-ball, so it's hard to say

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Based on forum posts people with Upfront medical exam tend to have their PR in 11 month range and ones who didn't, wait almost whole 21 months with MR being sent on 19th month.
If you look up the thread of 2019 July+ applicants, only ones left waiting are ones who didn't do upfront or waited for upfront until the last moment.
IRCC is a magical creature though, they process files based on Magic 8-ball, so it's hard to say
Really IRCC is magical....the way they process applications is completely magical. I have been waiting for AOR for over 6 months with AR of 8th June and sundelly 19th June AR started receiving AOR with no information (not in ECAS) on my application. Am just confused...

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Really IRCC is magical....the way they process applications is completely magical. I have been waiting for AOR for over 6 months with AR of 8th June and sundelly 19th June AR started receiving AOR with no information (not in ECAS) on my application. Am just confused...
It seems to me that some officers don't actually want to work or might be out for holidays. I waited 7 months to get my AOR, I saw people who sent their application over a month after me getting their AOR in Sep while mine only came at end of Oct. I know how you feel.

Reactions: Thisath

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
It seems to me that some officers don't actually want to work or might be out for holidays. I waited 7 months to get my AOR, I saw people who sent their application over a month after me getting their AOR in Sep while mine only came at end of Oct. I know how you feel.
Thanks for the encouragement....I can only wait

Reactions: gprbcmg

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Some that received AOR in Dec and got PAL and MR in Dec as well while I got AOR in Nov but no PAL nor MR. It is completely magical.