+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I called many times..raise this issue and raise webform many times explain everything ..19 dec I got response..you will be informed as soon as reached decision or additional information is required
I am sure your application won’t be returned as it’s not intentional and issue is either at bank’s or IRCC’s end for which you are not responsible.

You raised webform,called them ,that’s all what you could do.They have all this in record that you informed about the issue beforehand so won’t be a problem bro!

Finally tell me when you made the payment ,there would have been two situations:
1. The fees amount got blocked (there was a difference between ledger balance and available balance) and the amount didn’t show up as debit on the account.
2. The fees amount instantly got deducted and showed up as a debit charge on the accout

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
I am sure your application won’t be returned as it’s not intentional and issue is either at bank’s or IRCC’s end for which you are not responsible.

You raised webform,called them ,that’s all what you could do.They have all this in record that you informed about the issue beforehand so won’t be a problem bro!

Finally tell me when you made the payment ,there would have been two situations:
1. The fees amount got blocked (there was a difference between ledger balance and available balance) and the amount didn’t show up as debit on the account.
2. The fees amount instantly got deducted and showed up as a debit charge on the accout
Once payment was deducted. Then receipt generate..after some days fees return back in visa card account

Jadu gar

May 1, 2020
Does anyone asked from IRCC agent about Doing upfront medical?, I have 13 months left on my application. I am confused is it safe or they put any objections?

Tigerxjj515

Dec 10, 2020
I am sorry to hear that. I will suggest apply for WP instead of BOWP. I was also hoping I would get the AOR to apply for BOWP. But I decided to apply WP instead. The waiting time was so long and my PGWP would be expired. I am also apply from Alberta.
I am also from Alberta. I am waiting for my AOR. But I have applied WP using support letter from AINP on August. The IRCC recently sent me an update and requested my Employer to pay 230 employer compliance fee and upload my employment offer through employer portal. Did you experience something like this?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am also from Alberta. I am waiting for my AOR. But I have applied WP using support letter from AINP on August. The IRCC recently sent me an update and requested my Employer to pay 230 employer compliance fee and upload my employment offer through employer portal. Did you experience something like this?
Yes it’s normal. You will get closed work permit. Your employer didn’t paid this fees before?

Tigerxjj515

Dec 10, 2020
Yes it’s normal. You will get closed work permit. Your employer didn’t paid this fees before?
Thank you for your reply. No. My employer didn't pay before I applied the WP. When I applied through IRCC online account, it didn't ask for such a payment. Right now, the IRCC is asking for the payment so that they will finalize my application.