+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your reply. No. My employer didn't pay before I applied the WP. When I applied through IRCC online account, it didn't ask for such a payment. Right now, the IRCC is asking for the payment so that they will finalize my application.
Yes you employer have to submit job offer online through employer portal amd pay $230 feed and then have to give you employment number.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal/user-guide.html

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your reply. No. My employer didn't pay before I applied the WP. When I applied through IRCC online account, it didn't ask for such a payment. Right now, the IRCC is asking for the payment so that they will finalize my application.
Did you got temporary file number for your application?

NIL@CAN

Jan 10, 2018
I am at AOR stage having 6th November as my file processing start date.

When I login to GCKey today the status mentioned Application/Profile updated but no message and now when I login again it has again changed to submitted ,is it normal or shall I expect some message from CIC
They update profile. Its called ghost update. Generally they give further instructions like biometrics request, Prearrival letter, ADR etc. Etc. Some times it happens several times then they request some documents or further actions.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
They update profile. Its called ghost update. Generally they give further instructions like biometrics request, Prearrival letter, ADR etc. Etc. Some times it happens several times then they request some documents or further actions.
I am an outland applicant ,I had requested for address change on my file and also I informed them I changed job since I moved to a new place while waiting for my permanent residence file to be processed /completed as it is mentioned to inform IRCC of any change in the circumstances which is now reflecting on my file(address change) if I check my status on ECAS today.So the status which showed up as application/profile updated yesterday could be for this reason as well?

Uravashi

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
For
No, they didn’t give me a temporary number. I called them this afternoon to know if there is an issue with my application. After checking the lady told me that they sent back my application since December 09, because it was incomplete. So when I got home I checked the mail box and I saw the whole application.
that you have to reapply with all documents and sign generic form.
They didn't accept computerized signatures.
It happens with me also.