+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
same case is mine , my lawyer also saying that he sent my upfront medical via
Web form on October 18 but they don’t have received any acknowledgment of receiving ,but in ecas showing medical results received,but similar time line of upfront medical already passed , I m stressed and think may be my lawyer did not send web form with medical results ,it’s main reason of delaying ,last Friday I had made a cal to cic and they are saying eligibility,criminality passed and medical received but medical not started , can any guys clear me what we should do ,m so confused and stressed ,should we send web form again ?
Time line
AR 23 jan
Aor 29 Feb
Pal 5 Aug
Bio exempted
Upfront medical 10 October
Medical sent 18 (as per lawyer with web form)
Waiting waiting
On ECAS if you see Medical results have been received “ that means you passed the medical exam. It doesn’t show that you passed in specific line but this means you have passed the medical exam.

Reactions: Dikku1111

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
C
Hi there! I just got my Application number today, in other words AOR today.
AR July 10th
AOR NoV 30th.
But When use this number in ECAS , my app is not found there. Moreover the GC account is not accessible at the moment.
Congratulations.....
Where did u send ur application Novascotia or .........???

Narinder 2680

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Thank you so much, because I just call my agent and she said there is no way to upload anything in the account.... and ask me to wait. She said it will show medical pass later when they look into it ... I said but people said I need to upload... and she said I don’t trust her ( she said is professional)
What is showing in your ecas

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
C

Congratulations.....
Where did u send ur application Novascotia or .........???
Thanks but it was discovered last night that it’s not an AOR email, it’s IRCC system glitch and many people got effected with this email. So my AOR is still awaited. I have shared the email content on the forum yesterday.

BliPan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Thanks but it was discovered last night that it’s not an AOR email, it’s IRCC system glitch and many people got effected with this email. So my AOR is still awaited. I have shared the email content on the forum yesterday.
I wonder how IRCC got your email id if your application file is not opened (!)