+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020
Yesterday I got reply of acknowledgement for upfront medical.
hi how did you upload upfront medical to cic. what to write there?

INLAND APPLICANT PNP PAPER BASED TO SYDNEY,NS
AR-FEB 2020
BIOMETRICS/AOR- MARCH 2020
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER-AUG 2020(ELIGIBILITY, BACKGROUND CHECK)
UPFRONT MEDICAL - NOV 2020 NOT UPDATE TO CIC
ONLINE SHOWING 48% IN GC KEY

HOW LONG FOR COPR ?

ONLY MEDICAL AND SECURITY SCREENING LEFT. HOW LONG FOR PR?

Last edited:
Reactions: J20190911

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

AOR-FEB 2020
BIOMETRICS- MARCH 2020
So for upload upfront medical . So open this webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 and in the application section selected type of application my mail and type is provincial nomination by mail . In the inquiry section just type Dear officer please find attached sheet of my upfront medical and them fill
Your application number, uci number, DOB, email and phone number at the next column. When you click on submit , it will goto next page where it will ask you to upload documents . Just select the document which doctor gave you and click on upload. You will see your document will be uploaded. Then click on submit option snd it will be submitted to cic . You will Get email from cic in 10-12 business days that document have been forwarded to responsible office.

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
No need to stess. So open this webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 and in the application section selected type of application my mail and type is provincial nomination by mail . In the inquiry section just type Dear officer please find attached sheet of my upfront medical and them fill
Your application number, uci number, DOB, email and phone number at the next column. When you click on submit , it will goto next page where it will ask you to upload documents . Just select the document which doctor gave you and click on upload. You will see your document will be uploaded. Then click on submit option snd it will be submitted to cic . You will Get email from cic in 10-12 business days that document have been forwarded to responsible office.
Yeah but I don't have access to my account, my lawyer has access to my account, If i do upfront medical how do i know i have passed my medical as I said I don't have access to my account

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020

INLAND APPLICANT PNP PAPER BASED TO SYDNEY,NS
AR-FEB 2020
BIOMETRICS/AOR- MARCH 2020
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER-AUG 2020(ELIGIBILITY, BACKGROUND CHECK)
UPFRONT MEDICAL - NOV 2020
ONLINE SHOWING 48% IN GC KEY

HOW LONG FOR COPR ?

ONLY MEDICAL AND SECURITY SCREENING LEFT. HOW LONG FOR PR?

Indian5183

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thank you so much, because I just call my agent and she said there is no way to upload anything in the account.... and ask me to wait. She said it will show medical pass later when they look into it ... I said but people said I need to upload... and she said I don’t trust her ( she said is professional)
Thank you so much, because I just call my agent and she said there is no way to upload anything in the account.... and ask me to wait. She said it will show medical pass later when they look into it ... I said but people said I need to upload... and she said I don’t trust her ( she said is professional)
You are receiving wrong advice by people here. Your agent is right. Please be patient. Medicals are automatically sent by the panel doctor to IRCC and they automatically get linked to your file. Please don’t spoil your relations with your agent.

Most of these people apply directly without any advice and then they go around doing whatever they want to do. They believe they are right.

Just out of curiosity when did you apply for your pape based PR? When was the application sent or received by the CIC office?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You are receiving wrong advice by people here. Your agent is right. Please be patient. Medicals are automatically sent by the panel doctor to IRCC and they automatically get linked to your file. Please don’t spoil your relations with your agent.

Most of these people apply directly without any advice and then they go around doing whatever they want to do. They believe they are right.

Just out of curiosity when did you apply for your pape based PR? When was the application sent or received by the CIC office?
Not possible man . I didn’t have him wrong advice. Seriously . There is nothing wrong in sending medical sheet through webform as all the people who do upfront medical is sending them.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

lucholds

Nov 30, 2020
guys, help please...

My PR documents (paper base inland) were received on Mar 05, 2020, but until today no AOR.... What should I do,? its been more than 9 months waiting. I've never seen this waiting time for AOR before. Anyone else waiting this long?

Thank you everyone and stay safe

GZgooner

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
guys, help please...

My PR documents (paper base inland) were received on Mar 05, 2020, but until today no AOR.... What should I do,? its been more than 9 months waiting. I've never seen this waiting time for AOR before. Anyone else waiting this long?

Thank you everyone and stay safe
Thats way too long. You should call IRCC find out what happen

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Yeah but I don't have access to my account, my lawyer has access to my account, If i do upfront medical how do i know i have passed my medical as I said I don't have access to my account
You do not need access to GC key to know whether you pass medical or not. Once the upfront medical is done, upload the upfront medical sheet via webform as how @Miss bee has mentioned. Then it would take at least 10-15 in average for IRCC to send you a confirmation of reception of the webform. Then it would take another 10-15 days in average for the medical to pass. In order to check the medical status, you can use ECAS. To access ECAS, type ECAS in google, click on to the first link, accept the terms and conditions, then fill the details on the page. You must either have your UCI or AOR number along with your given name, date of birth and country of birth. Once you fill all the mandatory fields, it shows the timeline of the application. In the timeline, your medical status would be mentioned .

BliPan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Any July applicant called CIC to get temporary file number? Is there any negative impact if you call CIC for temporary file number?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Any July applicant called CIC to get temporary file number? Is there any negative impact if you call CIC for temporary file number?
There is no negative impact. You can call one time or millions times in day . That’s their job to answer your questions.

Narinder 2680

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
You do not need access to GC key to know whether you pass medical or not. Once the upfront medical is done, upload the upfront medical sheet via webform as how @Miss bee has mentioned. Then it would take at least 10-15 in average for IRCC to send you a confirmation of reception of the webform. Then it would take another 10-15 days in average for the medical to pass. In order to check the medical status, you can use ECAS. To access ECAS, type ECAS in google, click on to the first link, accept the terms and conditions, then fill the details on the page. You must either have your UCI or AOR number along with your given name, date of birth and country of birth. Once you fill all the mandatory fields, it shows the timeline of the application. In the timeline, your medical status would be mentioned .
same case is mine , my lawyer also saying that he sent my upfront medical via
Web form on October 18 but they don’t have received any acknowledgment of receiving ,but in ecas showing medical results received,but similar time line of upfront medical already passed , I m stressed and think may be my lawyer did not send web form with medical results ,it’s main reason of delaying ,last Friday I had made a cal to cic and they are saying eligibility,criminality passed and medical received but medical not started , can any guys clear me what we should do ,m so confused and stressed ,should we send web form again ?
Time line
AR 23 jan
Aor 29 Feb
Pal 5 Aug
Bio exempted
Upfront medical 10 October
Medical sent 18 (as per lawyer with web form)
Waiting waiting