+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
I am able to log in but couldn’t linked my application as system still says application not found. Any idea how long would this take to link app in GCkey?
Did you get email or your representative? And what does it say it is almost like impossible or highly unlikely that they are going to skip 2 months and alot no. to july applicants but still

sfh29

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I am able to log in but couldn’t linked my application as system still says application not found. Any idea how long would this take to link app in GCkey?
Some technical glitch today. Many are not able to login or are receiving emails. So try after 24 hours..

Reactions: arjy

Hebelam

Mar 16, 2020
No you don’t need to talk to him or do anything about your account. You need to have account to upload upfront medical. I will send you webform link .https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
My agent said I don’t need to upload my upfront medical, she said the doctor will send, is it true?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Did you get email or your representative? And what does it say it is almost like impossible or highly unlikely that they are going to skip 2 months and alot no. to july applicants but still
I got email with Application number, as I applied by myself no agent.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Here is the email content that I received today, which is an AOR with app#.
—————————————————————————-
Application number: E0xxxxxx
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxx

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
————————————————————————-

Reactions: PGWWPP

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My agent said I don’t need to upload my upfront medical, she said the doctor will send, is it true?
Hahaha they are always against upfront medical I don’t know why. Well as I told you there is 0% harm in doing upfront medical and your application will be quicker in processing. You don’t have to ask anyone about that as i told you upload the sheet doctor gave you through webform and you will pass medical within months. I don’t know why r u so stressed out.