+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you receive this email?

rd569

May 6, 2020
I just got two emails from IRCC and wondering if this is only for me or just a general email pacify us due to the huge delay.

Email wrote:

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: my email address.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I just got two emails from IRCC and wondering if this is only for me or just a general email pacify us due to the huge delay.

Email wrote:

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: my email address.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
Hi rd569,
A friend of mine called me today to informed me about this, we both applied for CEC same time in September 2018. She got her approval in 2019 and she got her PR card same year. She was confused about this and she called me to find out if i got the same message. I did not and i hope IRCC are working on application that has been for two years now. Am still waiting for final decision on my application.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Im assuming its kind of automated email i recieved too besides my current profile also recieved on my expired EE profile and the withdrawn EE profile that i created 2yrs back.As all the 3 profiles have same email Id on file i recieved 3 emails with those 3 differentEE application numbers.

As Slycollins mentioned about his frnd who got approval back in 2019 recieved that msg too shows as a sign of an automated msg

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I received two of those e-mails this morning, but one of them was for a closed application I filed for a friend about 7 months ago. So I suspect something went wrong on IRCC end.

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi rd569,
A friend of mine called me today to informed me about this, we both applied for CEC same time in September 2018. She got her approval in 2019 and she got her PR card same year. She was confused about this and she called me to find out if i got the same message. I did not and i hope IRCC are working on application that has been for two years now. Am still waiting for final decision on my application.
Good luck mate

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
After waiting for 2 long years, getting such an email certainly flickered a light of hope! But now I find here its more of a glitch :-(
#trolled
I can imagine, I waiting for almost 18months, am glad I didn't get that eamil.