+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello,

I got my AOR
I got my Bio done
I got PAL as well.
(all in 2020)

my Notes said:
- Eligibility: Passed
- Security: Not Started
- Criminality: Passed
- Medical: Not Started (Notes came while I was waiting for my upfront medical but I have Passed my upfront medical few days back)

I want to confirm if my background check is Passed. On GCkey nothing has changed. Please guide thanks!

Reactions: Helen929

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello has anyone done another medical exam after completing the upfront exam then got MR?

The Ircc agent told me to wait but it's been so long. 37days after the upfront medicals
With the MR I wanna complete another one coz it's faster now
but when I called the ircc agent not recommended said I could do that but may cause confusion.

Any opinion is appreciated!!
Thx! So stressful these days
If you got reception of document email from ircc then you should wait. Normally it takes a month and half to pass upfront medical. I got my upfront medical passed in about 1 month and 17 days.

Reactions: hitsh and J20190911

Helen929

Nov 16, 2020
If you got reception of document email from ircc then you should wait. Normally it takes a month and half to pass upfront medical. I got my upfront medical passed in about 1 month and 17 days.
Thank you so much! When did u do the upfront and when did u pass? Have u got the MR?

Reactions: J20190911

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Welcome! No I didn't get MR. I just did upfront because I got PAL in August and when my timeline said 11 months remaining I went for upfront.

I did upfront on 30th Sept and passed on 16th Nov.

Reactions: hitsh and J20190911

Helen929

Nov 16, 2020
Welcome! No I didn't get MR. I just did upfront because I got PAL in August and when my timeline said 11 months remaining I went for upfront.

I did upfront on 30th Sept and passed on 16th Nov.
have u called ircc after u did the upfront?

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello guys. My AR is June 26. I understand the process to receive aor is around 6 months. I emailed CIC to ask if they have received my application. I just received an email from them saying “
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.”
Does it mean it is Aor??
Plzz share the email address od CIC

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I got some questions.
In the website, there is a link "View submitted application or upload documents". I clicked open it and see nothing in there, no fees nothing. Is that normal?
How long does it usually take to pass the eligibility requirements check? Is that all the requirements like background, medical, etc are pass then this will be a pass?

Thanks.

Bha007

Nov 15, 2017
Hello guys. My AR is June 26. I understand the process to receive aor is around 6 months. I emailed CIC to ask if they have received my application. I just received an email from them saying “
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.”
Does it mean it is Aor??
No this is not AOR

PGWWPP

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello,

Timeline:
AR: April 20
Aor: Oct 27
Upfront Medical: Nov 20

Had a question. I received a paper with my photo on top and titled "Tracking Sheet- E.Medical" on the day of Medical. Are we required to upload this via Webform?

Another update about my BOWP. I had applied for BOWP without AOR in July. I submitted AOR via Webform on Oct 28. Yesterday I got response to Webform that they have attached it, and confirming my BOWP application is still in good shape.

hitsh

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello,

Timeline:
AR: April 20
Aor: Oct 27
Upfront Medical: Nov 20

Had a question. I received a paper with my photo on top and titled "Tracking Sheet- E.Medical" on the day of Medical. Are we required to upload this via Webform?

Another update about my BOWP. I had applied for BOWP without AOR in July. I submitted AOR via Webform on Oct 28. Yesterday I got response to Webform that they have attached it, and confirming my BOWP application is still in good shape.
yes, you have to upload it through webform