+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Hello,

Timeline:
AR: April 20
Aor: Oct 27
Upfront Medical: Nov 20

Had a question. I received a paper with my photo on top and titled "Tracking Sheet- E.Medical" on the day of Medical. Are we required to upload this via Webform?

Another update about my BOWP. I had applied for BOWP without AOR in July. I submitted AOR via Webform on Oct 28. Yesterday I got response to Webform that they have attached it, and confirming my BOWP application is still in good shape.
Yes, the upfront medical information sheet we have to upload through webform.
Are you inland or outland applicant???

Reactions: PGWWPP

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Don't worry about your medical as process have started slowly in India and you have received your acknowledgement of upfront medical, right . I think process of upfront medical passed for outlanders may be 2 months ,so wait upto 2nd week of December
Thanks, lets hope for the best. Yes , i have received the acknowledgement from IRCC but before doctor have uploaded reports. Hope it works...

Reactions: J20190911 and arjy

Kuka123

Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys I need your advice I’m on work permit. I invest money in business with my friend who is pr so we have 50% shares each . He run the business. So can you tell me please will that can cause an problem for my pr thanks

lynly_r

Nov 13, 2020
Hello guys. My AR is June 26. I understand the process to receive aor is around 6 months. I emailed CIC to ask if they have received my application. I just received an email from them saying “
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.”
Does it mean it is Aor??
Hi. Some readers here call the IRCC. The IRCC give a temporary file number if your application is in queue.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hello has anyone done another medical exam after completing the upfront exam then got MR?

The Ircc agent told me to wait but it's been so long. 37days after the upfront medicals
With the MR I wanna complete another one coz it's faster now
but when I called the ircc agent not recommended said I could do that but may cause confusion.

Any opinion is appreciated!!
Thx! So stressful these days
timeline please ?