+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have recently submitted my PR Paper based. I haven't included my Birth Certificate since I don't have Birth Certificate. is it mandatory to add ? or Can I provide the Justification once I received AOR? Share your thoughts.
They need birth certificate. Infact they do not agree on DOB written on 10th marksheet or any other school provisional document. If you do not have birth certificate give the proper reasoning of non availability of the document. I also did not have birth certificate. I send proper mail to hospital and municipal corporation for my birth certificate. They replied back on the mail that all the records were destroyed in fire so they cannot provide my birth certificate. Hence it was a proof and proper reasoning for not providing birth certificate. I attached the same with all my other documents.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
“Upfront medical after AOR 3-4 months, since the medical valid for 12 months and it should be valid by 2 months when PR issued
I have a question for you since I’m about to do upfront medical

So i guess the medical exam result must not be expired before the pr card issued then.
Even if we have copr and will be waiting for the pr card, the medical result still has to be within 12 months right?
Or, if we have copr, we are waiting for the card arrive, and medical is expired, do we have to do another exam to receive the pr card?

Reactions: J20190911

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi, can someone help me regarding BOWP?
Does paper based applicant can apply the BOWP? my nominee has restrictions of employment...
Also, my application is received at Sydney, NS on July 22, 2020. However, my nominee will be expired on Jan 14th 2021, do I need to extend nominee as well? Please help me with regards.

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Does paper based applicant can apply the BOWP? my nominee has restrictions of employment...
Also, my application is received at Sydney, NS on July 22, 2020. However, my nominee will be expired on Jan 14th 2021, do I need to extend nominee as well? Please help me with regards.
Unfortunately you can’t. BOWP is only for people who have no restrictions on their nomination.

Who can apply
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

MrBrian77

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
You can’t apply for bowp as you have restrictions

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Unfortunately you can’t. BOWP is only for people who have no restrictions on their nomination.

Who can apply
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

Thanks for replying me.
When I tried to apply work permit, I could see too options which one is open WP and another one is close WP. I am not sure how. If I tried to apply open WP, do you know what is going to be happen?

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Thanks for replying me.
When I tried to apply work permit, I could see too options which one is open WP and another one is close WP. I am not sure how. If I tried to apply open WP, do you know what is going to be happen?
They will refuse your application if you apply for Open. You are tied to your currently employer. Did you receive a Work Permit support letter along with your nomination? It should be at the end of your nomination pdf.

Reactions: td88

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
They will refuse your application if you apply for Open. You are tied to your currently employer. Did you receive a Work Permit support letter along with your nomination? It should be at the end of your nomination pdf.
Yes. I have it, but my employer asked me to hire a lawyer... IDK why...

Reactions: manku_patel