+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

dverma215

Nov 4, 2020
AOR still in AR-April 28, and we all waiting., you need 2-3 more months.
Nothing you can do now.
Thank you

I have one more question, I need to apply for new work permit
What can I put as proof that i meet job offer requirement ?

I am working on the job already and NOC B , Doesn't need any license or college degree

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Thank you

I am working on the job already and NOC B , Doesn't need any license or college degree
Sorry, in fact I don't know. However, I heard others put AOR letter.
May other applicants can share their experience.

Easing Song

Sep 2, 2019
AR: Dec 23, 2019
AOR: Feb 14, 2020
BIO Request: July 23, 2020
PAL: July 24, 2020
BIO Completed: Oct 27, 2020

Can someone help me, I just did the upfront Medical Exam today, but I don't know what to do to update my Medica Exam to inform the IRCC, the medical exam doctor said she will send my result which is ”emadical” to the IRCC after 10days, and I need to update the receipt to IRCC, and what kind of document should I supply? Please give me some advice, I am inland applicant PNP PAPER BASED.

Reactions: J20190911

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
AR: Dec 23, 2019
AOR: Feb 14, 2020
BIO Request: July 23, 2020
PAL: July 24, 2020
BIO Completed: Oct 27, 2020

Can someone help me, I just did the upfront Medical Exam today, but I don't know what to do to update my Medica Exam to inform the IRCC, the medical exam doctor said she will send my result which is ”emadical” to the IRCC after 10days, and I need to update the receipt to IRCC, and what kind of document should I supply? Please give me some advice, I am inland applicant PNP PAPER BASED.
You can send you medical through webform to cic . https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Attach the medical sheet doctor gave u with webform and in the inquiry column mention that you have ongoing application and wana update my application with medical exam . At the end when u click submit button it was ask you do u wana attach any documents? Then attach pdf of copy of medical sheet doctor gave u and submit. You will receive response in 7-10 business days.

am76

Jan 15, 2019
Thank you

Do you have a support letter from OINP?

afroza0

Nov 4, 2020
My SINP paper based PR application received at CIO, NS, Canada office on 6th July 2020. I have seen that someone received at CIO office from DHL tracking record. Also DHL confirmed that. I am Still waiting for AOR. No confirmation yet. I cannot link my application online. Can anyone give me any information. Need Help.

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
My SINP paper based PR application received at CIO, NS, Canada office on 6th July 2020. I have seen that someone received at CIO office from DHL tracking record. Also DHL confirmed that. I am Still waiting for AOR. No confirmation yet. I cannot link my application online. Can anyone give me any information. Need Help.
Just wait for AOR! You can't do anything!

Reactions: td88

spkannan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have recently submitted my PR Paper based. I haven't included my Birth Certificate since I don't have Birth Certificate. is it mandatory to add ? or Can I provide the Justification once I received AOR? Share your thoughts.

Last edited:

Easing Song

Sep 2, 2019
You can send you medical through webform to cic . https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Attach the medical sheet doctor gave u with webform and in the inquiry column mention that you have ongoing application and wana update my application with medical exam . At the end when u click submit button it was ask you do u wana attach any documents? Then attach pdf of copy of medical sheet doctor gave u and submit. You will receive response in 7-10 business days.
Thank you so much! I have updated my Medical Exam information sheet to CIC, hope everything going smoothly