+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys . I’m currently working in Canada . I’ve been nominated by Ontario . And have all the documents ready to be submitted (paper based application ). I have one question before I submit .
1 . can I do upfront medical without getting the medical exam request from cic ?
2.If I can do upfront medical , when can I do it ? Do I need to wait until I receive AOR ? And what all information and documents do I need to take an upfront medical ?

any leads would be appreciated . thank you

Reactions: td88

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi guys.

i have nominated by BC PNP under tech pilot (paper based file). i summited my file which was received by mail by immigration office (Sydney).
Now what are the steps. i am not aware about that.

please let me know.

with regards

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi guys.

i have nominated by BC PNP under tech pilot (paper based file). i summited my file which was received by mail by immigration office (Sydney).
Now what are the steps. i am not aware about that.

please let me know.

with regards
Now you need to wait AOR. What is your AR?

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys . I’m currently working in Canada . I’ve been nominated by Ontario . And have all the documents ready to be submitted (paper based application ). I have one question before I submit .
1 . can I do upfront medical without getting the medical exam request from cic ?
2.If I can do upfront medical , when can I do it ? Do I need to wait until I receive AOR ? And what all information and documents do I need to take an upfront medical ?

Anyone???

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Anyone???
Well you can submit your medical with application but before your application is completed it will expire and you have to redo it . Medical is only good for 1 year. Processing time of pr application is 21 months right now . You should wait for Aor of your application and when you reach near atleast half of processing then submit upfront medical.

Reactions: J20190911

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Well you can submit your medical with application but before your application is completed it will expire and you have to redo it . Medical is only good for 1 year. Processing time of pr application is 21 months right now . You should wait for Aor of your application and when you reach near atleast half of processing then submit upfront medical.
ok .
Makes sense . Thank you .
So what all do we need to do an upfront medical ?
also police clearance certificates also has a 1 year validity ?

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020

1. First of all you need to mail your application ASAP with fees payment.
  2. Second, wait for AOR which you will get by email within 5-6 months depends of other waiting applicants.
  3. After AOR you will get BIL, ADR if requested then PAL..
  4. Upfront medical after AOR 3-4 months, since the medical valid for 12 months and it should be valid by 2 months when PR issued.
  5. You need to show your case number for upfront medical, which you will receive with your AOR letter.

dverma215

Nov 4, 2020
Hello , I am new here

I rec'd OINP on June 2, 2020 and sent paper based file on August 28, 2020. since then no word

Can anyone help?