+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

kisekio

Mar 27, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 14, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 21, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 21, 2020.
  4. We sent you a letter on July 28, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. You entered Canada at the Saskatoon IRCC office on October 22, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

Patelsmeet

Mar 11, 2020
Hi everyone my medical(upfront) passed today

Ar- 9th March
AOR- 11th sept
bil - 11th sept
biometrics submitted-14th sept
medical (upfront) sent- 8th oct
Medical passed- 23rd oct

Reactions: J20190911

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Got ghost update on Oct 6th, 2020. Called 3 times and received the same answer that I passed everything just need to wait for the final decision. Medical will expire on Oct 25, 2020. My questions are:
How long does it take to trigger ppr after passing everything? Does anyone get extend medical in a similar case?
I didn't do upfront medical so is it ok if my medical result expires without any notification from CIC?
Must the application send to the local office before release ppr? Any idea how can we find that information like email or phone number of them, etc?
Many thanks

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Got ghost update on Oct 6th, 2020. Called 3 times and received the same answer that I passed everything just need to wait for the final decision. Medical will expire on Oct 25, 2020. My questions are:
How long does it take to trigger ppr after passing everything? Does anyone get extend medical in a similar case?
I didn't do upfront medical so is it ok if my medical result expires without any notification from CIC?
Must the application send to the local office before release ppr? Any idea how can we find that information like email or phone number of them, etc?
Many thanks

Yes may be they send application to local office after passing all those stages & your location office will issue a COPR ...

Whats your location..??? I have similar question as I got Ghost update last Thursday ( 15th Oct ) but nothing yet...

May be it depends on work load of your location so ....

Lets hope positive ..!

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone my medical(upfront) passed today

Ar- 9th March
AOR- 11th sept
bil - 11th sept
biometrics submitted-14th sept
medical (upfront) sent- 8th oct
Medical passed- 23rd oct
hey buddy, just wanted to ask you that did you get the confirmation email from the CIC when you uploaded the Upfront Medical document through webform? If so, would you tell me how many days it took for them to send the confirmation, please! Thank you.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi bro, would you please guide me how to do upfront medical as we have same time line
- You need to contact some Panel Physician approved by IRCC, and schedule the medical examination saying that's an upfront medicals. You can find a list of doctors here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
- The doctor would say what you need to bring in the examination day. Usually passport, list of medications you take, eye glasses (if u use it), etc...
- After the exams, the doctor would upload a document for IRCC. You also would receive some documents that you should send to IRCC through webform.

You can read a little more about medicals exam for PR, and have a general understanding, in this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Yes may be they send application to local office after passing all those stages & your location office will issue a COPR ...

Whats your location..??? I have similar question as I got Ghost update last Thursday ( 15th Oct ) but nothing yet...

May be it depends on work load of your location so ....

Lets hope positive ..!
They said my application is located in Sydney, NS. I'm a MPNP applicant