+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

danilb88

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I have similar case PR BC PNP paper base (AR 04th May, 2020) and work permit application (Submitted on July 16, Biometric Aug, 16)
When do you think I will get reply on my work permit?
I have no idea. They don't report me how do they process applications. Maybe you will receive it tomorrow, maybe after two months... have no clue

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I came to know that the timelines of 18-20 months starts as soon as file reaches IRCC for further processing. If this is the case then, how it used to happen earlier? Timelines used to start from AOR onwards or there was any other process??

Reactions: td88

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Is it advisable to go for upfront medical for Outland applicant in the current circumstances, if only MR is pending?

AR-Jan, 2020
AOR-Feb, 2020
For me, it worked

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I came to know that the timelines of 18-20 months starts as soon as file reaches IRCC for further processing. If this is the case then, how it used to happen earlier? Timelines used to start from AOR onwards or there was any other process??
It always has been since AR

Jolbean

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Some foreign missions are not even working at all. The effect of COVID 19 is felt by everybody, the pandemic changed a lot of things. Why do we think they are not working? that they are not working at our pace doesn't mean they are not working. The process is not as easy as we think and a situation where we have like 40% time and staff attending to what 100% time and staff would normally attend to , we shouldn’t expect the usual result. Note: PR or Visa is never a right of anybody. I will rather suggest we keep doing individual webform message to express our concern about our case. Though It is frustrating to wait a longer time than the usual for AOR and other stages but let us show understanding that this is not a deliberate action by IRCC. They probably couldn’t help it. We have waited long enough than to now create a scene that is likely to mess a process up when it is almost over. My opinion please.
it is necessary, same way the country is running immigartion can operate. the use covid as excuse. other people work permit running out, I guess u r not affected by that, Outlanders a speaking up, y people inland r quite.if we stay quite nothing will change we have let our voice heard the government can do better