+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone know how the Processing Times changes affect existing applications?
Let's say i applied in January 2020, received AOR in March and PAL in August, am i still affected by the 21 month increase aka the ETA for PR would be September-October 2021?

Or the processing time increase affects mostly New Applicants and ones without AOR?

Meenakshi Sharma

Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone know how the Processing Times changes affect existing applications?
Let's say i applied in January 2020, received AOR in March and PAL in August, am i still affected by the 21 month increase aka the ETA for PR would be September-October 2021?

Or the processing time increase affects mostly New Applicants and ones without AOR?
Check in your GC key account the last date of your file completion in percentage bar

Reactions: manku_patel

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hello there,

It is my first time posting here. My question is: I applied for PR using Ontario OINP (inland application), my application was delivered in Sydney on July 23rd (according to Canada Post). Since then I did not receive any contact from IRCC, no application number, no receipt, nothing. Is this the usual?
My nomination expires on December, 8th, so I am really afraid that if something is wrong I might not have enough time to fix or submit a new application.
Is there anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks in advance,
Fabio

Reactions: J20190911

RoTaBl

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
My application was delivered in Sydney on July 23rd (according to Canada Post). Since then I did not receive any contact from IRCC, no application number, no receipt, nothing. Is this the usual?
My nomination expires on December, 8th, so I am really afraid that if something is wrong I might not have enough time to fix or submit a new application.
Is there anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks in advance,
Fabio
AOR/FN might take 6 months to receive. Ppl who sent their applications in March have been gotten AORs (emails) since August/September.
There is an online tool you can use to see if IRCC got your application.

If that happened to you, contact OINP to get your nomination renewed/extended.

Reactions: Fabio P

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
AOR/FN might take 6 months to receive. Ppl who sent their applications in March have been gotten AORs (emails) since August/September.

Thanks for the reply!
I assume that IRCC did not get my application yet since I've already sent three messages (via webform), including tracking number and other documents and still the answer is that they don't have it, that processing is slower due to COVID (I understand that). I am just trying to understand what are my options, whether I should send a new application or not or if it is just a matter of waiting. I am ok waiting, it is just the uncertainty on not having any proof that they have my application, that is killing me.
Thanks!

Reactions: RoTaBl and Jolbean

danilb88

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Thanks for the reply!
I assume that IRCC did not get my application yet since I've already sent three messages (via webform), including tracking number and other documents and still the answer is that they don't have it, that processing is slower due to COVID (I understand that). I am just trying to understand what are my options, whether I should send a new application or not or if it is just a matter of waiting. I am ok waiting, it is just the uncertainty on not having any proof that they have my application, that is killing me.
Thanks!
Man be patient. Don't worry if your nomination is going to expire. They put special measures because of COVID. They will not refuse your application if you prepared everything correctly. If it was said that your package delivered, just wait for your AOR. You cannot do more anyway, there is no need to be on nervous.

danilb88

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
is immigrating here is for free, what hell u

is immigrating to canada free except for refugee? I did not get any hand out so I have all right to demand form the government a plan
If everything is so bad with this country and you have to fight for your rights even you are not a citizen yet. Maybe you don't need to immigrate?

Most probably your current place is better to live if you used to be serviced in a better way...

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Got GCMS,
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started
Medical pending.

Kindly guide me what security means?? What they checks in security??
Hi

Thanks for sharing.

Did your eligibility was passed by an officer or a case processing agent as per your GCMS notes?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: J20190911

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Thanks for the reply!
Thanks!
They will not confirm receiving until AOR, in fact AOR itself is the confirmation of receiving. If you have sent and the application was delivered before expiring of your nomination it's ok. And all you need to do is waiting. It's sad but nowadays it takes 6-7 months between AR and AOR... at least you know what to prepare for, because when I was waiting for my AOR, I didn't, no one did. And things started to be clear, when I found this forum and figured out that I was not the only one who didn't receive AOR in 18 weeks.

Last edited:

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019

This tool helps only after aor.
It does not confirm AR

Reactions: RoTaBl