+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys quick question. I did medical on Sept 14 2020. and they uploaded our medical report via Emedical today. Do i need to submit my copy through webform?
AR Jan 2020
Aor Feb 2020
ADR Aug 2020
Pal Aug 2020
Only if you have done it upfront.

rovic815

Apr 27, 2020
The Covid timelines are actually not any longer from what I can tell. FBI received the fingerprint card on a Friday afternoon, acknowledged it was there Monday at 9:00 am (EDT) and by noon that same Monday the results were available from that email link. The letter they mail you is not needed really needed as far as I know, as it is the same as the digital one supplied through the link. Super easy process, despite the fact they denied the prints (too low quality - thanks local PD!) twice before approval.
So the 12-weeks processing if applied via mail outside of US is ridiculously long. Would you know if I can make a follow up to them?

sedsum

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I have done my biometrics for work permit application in Feb and the same biometrics has been added to my current PR application profile. Does anyone have a similar experience that we may not need to do another biometrics just for PR? Thanks!

Reactions: John david

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have done my biometrics for work permit application in Feb and the same biometrics has been added to my current PR application profile. Does anyone have a similar experience that we may not need to do another biometrics just for PR? Thanks!
No you don’t need another biometrics. They are good for 10 years. Same can be used for pr application.

Reactions: Jej and sedsum

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Thanks. And these 2 steps happen before COPR - right?
So the sequence would be like below?

AR- APPLICATION RECEIVED
AOR-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT
RPRF-RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE
ADR-ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST
MR-MEDICAL REQUEST
MP-MEDICAL PASSED
PAL-PRE ARRIVAL SERVICES
BIL-BIO METRIC INSTRUCTION LETTER
DM-DECISION MADE
PPR-PASSPORT REQUEST
COPR-CONFIRMATION OD PERMANENT RESIDENCE
PAL AND BIL can be changed in sequence as far as I know whoever applied in august, sep, oct,nov they have received PAL AND BIL after AOR OR ADR.

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I filled web form last week and received response this week saying my application is not yet taken for processing and due to covid19 it is taking time. Hope with this response I will be able to apply for extension for BC PNP.

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Ircc announced to give biometrics for Each applications. So you Should give biometrics for pr application also . Thanks.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I filled web form last week and received response this week saying my application is not yet taken for processing and due to covid19 it is taking time. Hope with this response I will be able to apply for extension for BC PNP.
Why you need to apply for bc pnp extension? When did u sent application?