+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,

Submitted an Inland application that was delivered early May, no AOR yet but that's to be expected. I have received a reminder for the biometrics fee - which was already paid when submitting the application - and the reminder has an application number on it. Does this mean it is being processed?
Can you? Share

Reactions: manku_patel

SRL1991

Sep 10, 2020
Can you? Share
It's a 2 page letter titled "Reminder - Biometrics Fee". It gives me instructions on how to sort out my biometrics - which i obviously can't do right now because of Covid - and says to notify IRCC if there's any changes with my application.

Even with the application number I can't link my account or do anything though. It's an inland common law sponsorship PR application so being processed in Ontario.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
It's a 2 page letter titled "Reminder - Biometrics Fee". It gives me instructions on how to sort out my biometrics - which i obviously can't do right now because of Covid - and says to notify IRCC if there's any changes with my application.

Even with the application number I can't link my account or do anything though. It's an inland common law sponsorship PR application so being processed in Ontario.
That is completely different case and stream.
No relevance with pnp or economic class.