+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone, is there anyone here, whose AR is in July 2020 and got the AoR? Please advise. Mine AR is July 10th, and AoR is still awaited..

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Usually what is the lead time for receiving an AoR after the Application received . Is it appropriate to enquire the status about AoR from IRCC?

Reactions: manku_patel

SRL1991

Sep 10, 2020
Hi all,

Submitted an Inland application that was delivered early May, no AOR yet but that's to be expected. I have received a reminder for the biometrics fee - which was already paid when submitting the application - and the reminder has an application number on it. Does this mean it is being processed?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi all,

Submitted an Inland application that was delivered early May, no AOR yet but that's to be expected. I have received a reminder for the biometrics fee - which was already paid when submitting the application - and the reminder has an application number on it. Does this mean it is being processed?
Can you share the email , please just hide important numbers so that we can check it. It is very unusual and then you are far behind in the queue ...

Reactions: manku_patel

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi all,

what date u got reminder?