+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
We never know right? And at least that's what they having online says you need have to have aor to show you get approved for the pr then you can apply the bowp
I got support letter with BC PNP and already received WP, once yo get AOR for PR no need to extend PNP

__ddw_

Aug 5, 2020
I got support letter with BC PNP and already received WP, once yo get AOR for PR no need to extend PNP
Hi that's what I am planning to do now.
Could you share with me the process that your employer needs to do to help get the support letter?

I knew they need pay the 200+ fee, but where they need to register for?

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi that's what I am planning to do now.
Could you share with me the process that your employer needs to do to help get the support letter?

I knew they need pay the 200+ fee, but where they need to register for?
Hi,
With out any reason they won’t refuse. So be confident and my friend send application with out pcc so they request pcc again . It happened in july only. Now you try to extend your work permit. Almost you have 5 months. Including grace period. Definitely you will get file number before that . If you go to lawyer they tell to buy new LMIA for money. And work permit you can extend by your self in cic account.

__ddw_

Aug 5, 2020
Hi,
With out any reason they won’t refuse. So be confident and my friend send application with out pcc so they request pcc again . It happened in july only. Now you try to extend your work permit. Almost you have 5 months. Including grace period. Definitely you will get file number before that . If you go to lawyer they tell to buy new LMIA for money. And work permit you can extend by your self in cic account.
Thank you for your honest advice.
Which you suggest to apply with? BOWP online or paper?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Myself. If you ha

problem Solved. You have Ielts TRF, you included it in Pnp file, just include it in your PR file. There is no harm , if you send them an extra doxument.
TRF is expired last month and I’m going to send my application to IRCC.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
If you want you can. The recommendation is to go if your timeline has less than one year to finish, because the tests are valid for one year. If you don't get PR before, you would have to repeat the exams.
To do it, you contact a panel physician and tell them you want to do upfront medicals. Some panels are not accepting upfront.
Once you go, when the results are ready, they send them to IRCC and with your name and passport they are linked to your profile
Should we do the medical in the same city we live or can be done with any of the Panel Physicians available in the country?

Reactions: manku_patel

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Bc pnp email doesn’t say you need to attach IELTS certificate with IRCC application.
My advice would be just clarify it with the BCPNP or anyone else who had got their permanent residency through it. No need to worry. I f you have your TRF with you, just send it along with other documents! It is absolutely of no harm! All the very best.

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
All,
anyone received AOR in August, please help to update your timeline (your AR) so we could estimate ours.... It is really painful waiting like this!
Hi there
Outland applicant
AR 20 Feb 2020
AOR 10 march 2020
Biometrics request: 10 march 2020
Biometrics done: 16 march 2020
Medical & Driving history request: 17 August 2020
Pre arrival letter : 18 August 2020
What's next?

Reactions: J20190911