+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Rohit Kumar Singh

Jul 22, 2020
Hello all received PAL today
VO NS
Timeline AR JAN 31ST 2020
AOR 5TH MARCH
BIL 7TH MARCH
BIO DONE 24 MARCH
ADR 6 AUG
PAL 7 AUG
PNP OUTLAND.
Pls lets keep hope alive as the offices are working we will all celebrate soon
For PAL if we are receiving email or it gets updated on online tool as I do not have access on my GC key so waiting for PAL confirmation AR 31st Jan AOR 4th March?

Reactions: J20190911

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
If you kow what is "Nonfeasance", you won't say that. Obviously, they can cancel the program. But the problem is, they keep the program running but do nothing regarding it, that is something I believe as "Nonfeasance", or kind of cheating. If they removed the program or suspended it for this pandemic because of they are unable to handle that much cases, I won't complain anything at all. The problem is I followed this program, I applied PNP for hundreds of dollars non-refundable, and spent months of endless waiting on this. I would have considered EE if no paper based.

My feeling is, Canada wants high educated, skilled, or rich people to immigrate here, to invest in Canada and help developing the country. But then bringing in the long long long waiting gap to the immigration process, which gives a really bad impression especially on the government working efficiency.

I understand the paper based application is long, and I do understand that during the COVID-19, the process will be much slower. But what I want is a rough expected time to have my application move forward instead of waiting on something that you will never know when will move. They didn't expose enough information on what is the expected wait time or when they will resume to normal speed.
Checking processing times for paper application, they stated 15 - 19 months...Is your waiting time over 19 months? If yes then you have the right to complain. If not then wait for the process to complete.

Bha007

Nov 15, 2017
Hi folks
Just wanna know processing time for paper based (inland)pr applications start after AOR or after they receive application in their mailroom.
thanks
They havent started opening up March/ April applications yet ! When did you applied ??

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Checking processing times for paper application, they stated 15 - 19 months...Is your waiting time over 19 months? If yes then you have the right to complain. If not then wait for the process to complete.
EVERYONE has the RIGHT to provide feedback to IRCC : compliment, comment, or complaint at ANY TIME.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Submit your feedback

Your feedback is important to us. We will confirm that we received your message if you provide a valid email address.

Reactions: Jolbean

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
For PAL if we are receiving email or it gets updated on online tool as I do not have access on my GC key so waiting for PAL confirmation AR 31st Jan AOR 4th March?
you receive an email, that advises you to go to your online account to read a message, but it doesn't say that is PAL. On the online tool you will see that they sent you a notification, but it doesn't say what is about.... Therefore, or either you ask for access to your GC account or you wait that whoever has it notifies you.

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
did they highlight anything in the letter ?
Yes, as follows:

Marriage Certificate: Please submit a copy of your marriage certificate in the original language.

&

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8), Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time: January 2010-June 2010.