+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Bha007

Nov 15, 2017
Processing times are horrible ! I applied for my work permit extention (as a inland PNP nominee) in March 2020 and got a refusal letter yesterday stating that my provinces PNP certificate expired on 28th July 2020. Well processing times exceeded the normal limit and PNP certificate has to expire ! Not my mistake. Moreover i have yet to receive AOR from IRCC for my PR application. Thats very awkward situation.

Varindersohal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Processing times are horrible ! I applied for my work permit extention (as a inland PNP nominee) in March 2020 and got a refusal letter yesterday stating that my provinces PNP certificate expired on 28th July 2020. Well processing times exceeded the normal limit and PNP certificate has to expire ! Not my mistake. Moreover i have yet to receive AOR from IRCC for my PR application. Thats very awkward situation.
Did not you used your aknowledged receipt letter which You get from federal instead of pnp certificate ?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Guys how received ADR and upload it through GCKey account. Have you received correspondence that they received the document? Or shall we do not expect such a correspondence

Reactions: manku_patel

Elgazzar O.

Aug 5, 2020
Guys how received ADR and upload it through GCKey account. Have you received correspondence that they received the document? Or shall we do not expect such a correspondence
Once you upload the document the status of
"Review of additional documents" will change to
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Reactions: Ahmad KH

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
You sent it to Edmonton office?
I have the same situation but for PR. My provincial endorsement expired in July,and still no AOR