+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
They're not hiding anything? They do not owe us anything so why would they hide. If Canada likes, they cancel the immigration process and refund payment. So we need to just be patient and not let this get into our heads.

Meanwhile, I do believe provincial nomination is valid as long as IRCC received your application before expiration. What is important is the date the application was received (AR) and not the date it was acknowledged (AOR). If you have a doubt, you can present your case to the nominating province.
If you kow what is "Nonfeasance", you won't say that. Obviously, they can cancel the program. But the problem is, they keep the program running but do nothing regarding it, that is something I believe as "Nonfeasance", or kind of cheating. If they removed the program or suspended it for this pandemic because of they are unable to handle that much cases, I won't complain anything at all. The problem is I followed this program, I applied PNP for hundreds of dollars non-refundable, and spent months of endless waiting on this. I would have considered EE if no paper based.

My feeling is, Canada wants high educated, skilled, or rich people to immigrate here, to invest in Canada and help developing the country. But then bringing in the long long long waiting gap to the immigration process, which gives a really bad impression especially on the government working efficiency.

I understand the paper based application is long, and I do understand that during the COVID-19, the process will be much slower. But what I want is a rough expected time to have my application move forward instead of waiting on something that you will never know when will move. They didn't expose enough information on what is the expected wait time or when they will resume to normal speed.

Last edited:

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Guys,

I have received the following in request letter from IRCC today. Could you please extend some inputs on it?

1: Marriage Certificate: Please submit a copy of your marriage certificate in the original language.

(Our marriage certificate is in English, but with this request from IRCC, I'm bit confused)

2: Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

(Should i only add the info for the requested period in the original form which i sent initially, or only the details of the missing period have, and what is mean by bearing an original signature?to be mentioned?
did they highlight anything in the letter ?

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
For those who are looking for answer from IRCC.. waiting is the game.. it mostly happens to unlucky ppl what they says as 20% of applicantions, including me.. even it could be EE.. They don't give a sh...t about it

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-woman-s-immigration-application-stuck-1.5143377
I updated my previous comment. What I saw is their system is overwhelmed. Again, really bad impression to who is interesting in immigrating to Canada.

Reactions: Logan_newbie

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
If you kow what is "Nonfeasance", you won't say that. Obviously, they can cancel the program. But the problem is, they keep the program running but do nothing regarding it, that is something I believe as "Nonfeasance", or kind of cheating. If they removed the program or suspended it for this pandemic because of they are unable to handle that much cases, I won't complain anything at all. The problem is I followed this program, I applied PNP for hundreds of dollars non-refundable, and spent months of endless waiting on this. I would have considered EE if no paper based.

My feeling is, Canada wants high educated, skilled, or rich people to immigrate here, to invest in Canada and help developing the country. But then bringing in the long long long waiting gap to the immigration process, which gives a really bad impression especially on the government working efficiency.

I understand the paper based application is long, and I do understand that during the COVID-19, the process will be much slower. But what I want is a rough expected time to have my application move forward instead of waiting on something that you will never know when will move. They didn't expose enough information on what is the expected wait time or when they will resume to normal speed.
you 100% right.

Reactions: NCS

Bha007

Nov 15, 2017
Did anyone get AOR for PNP - paper based application ( inland application) applied in month of April 2020 ?? I wonder whether they started opening application packages yet??
Thanks

Reactions: J20190911

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Seriously 4 months for giving Aor ?
4 months is considered to be the best case. I heard some AR in Feb and still waiting for AOR. The process of issuing AOR seems slow as halted.

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hi folks
Just wanna know processing time for paper based (inland)pr applications start after AOR or after they receive application in their mailroom.
thanks

Reactions: manku_patel