+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I contacted IRCC this morning, I was told the date of applications they are processing is on January 20th, and that date hasn't moved in months.
it's 2020 or 2019?
I guess it's official reply if he/she said for 2019, because today is July.20. It's 18 months since then.

Mar 11, 2020
I didn't get an answer before so just posting it again.

I have an approved OINP (international student).

QUESTION: Can we leave our file in express entry pool as well? While applied for the Paper based PR?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Well folks, I starting to be really nervous. I couldn't imagine that IRCC is so highly uncapable in doing their job. They can't spend 5-15 minutes to open freakin envelope and scan documents in 20!!! weeks. My 7y.o. daughter asking me for how long we should wait until we move to Canada, and I don't know what to answer her. NO information about paper aplication processing... NOTHING. They do not even answer to my inquiries. Some kind of mental tortures because I can't say differently about this ridiculous situation. Every day I checking my email for thousands of times.. literally thousands of times, and nothing. I'm thinking about withdraw my application because this period of uncertainty is too long and it not worth of my enormous efforts.
Sorry for writing in that manner.
Best regards.
well wait atleast 23 weeks more and then we are going to start receiving aor hopefully