+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020
Congratulations! As you mentioned in your ADR the PCC was also required. Did you submitted them at the time of your initial application for PR?
As response to the ADR did you submit the PCC from all countries where you stayed over 6 months? Or Did you submit only from Denmark where you are currently residing? As in my case I have the same ADR but the PCC requirement is mentioned as below:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

They only highlighted UAE, although that should be KSA, as I'm residing in Saudi Arabia and UAE would be a mistake from VO.
Please advise if you can share your views on my concern about the PCC.

Congratulations Once Again Kanwal Saleem!
Yes brother anywhere stay over 6 months PCC is required that latest ADR my case even

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Who is having Application Received over 2 months after Medical pass ? Loosing dreams day by day

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Who is having Application Received over 2 months after Medical pass ? Loosing dreams day by day
The CIC website clearly states a processing time of 27 months currently for all paper PNP applications.

Based on your signature, you're currently within IRCC's programming timeframe.

Reactions: Thisath

Towheads101

Mar 21, 2022
Hey guys.

We submitted the application via OINP in October 2019. Sent medical exams results in Feb 2021 and no update since. Its been about 30 months.

Anyone here tried a mandamus application?

Last edited:

rovic815

Apr 27, 2020
Hey guys - Glad to let you know that my application was already approved last April 1 (not fooling you :)). I know everyone will get theirs, it's just a matter of when. Just be patient. It took my application 3 years to get to this stage because of the pandemic. Just a quick question though to those who landed in Canada already

1. Re this question on the declaration card before landing in Canada: Currency and/or monetary instruments totaling CAN$10,000 or more. Aside from cash and traveling cheques, shall I also declare the amount in my stocks (online)? Can't find an answer somewhere else. Some only mention cash and TC but when I check, stocks are under monetary instruments.
2. At what stage we can safely withdraw from our POF (in my case stocks). I assumed it's after the application approval or after the issuance of COPR but just want to make sure.

Good luck everyone!