+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
The processing time for paper based application is now showing 25 months, and at this point after all these months an acknowledgement means a big relief.
I asked IRCC on Twitter about that, because it's 25 months if you applied already and 15-19 if you haven't yet applied.

So what happens if you apply? Is it 25 months or 15-19 months?

They said:

"Most processing times listed on our website are historical, which means they’re measured based on how long it took to process 80% of applications in the past. For some permanent residence applicants who haven’t applied yet, processing times are projected, which means they’re measured based on the current number of applications waiting to be processed and how quickly we expect to process 80% of them. Although COVID-19 has caused some slowdowns in our processing centres, we are working to process all applications within our service standards as best we can."

Mind you they put disclaimers on their website everywhere that processing times can be impacted for any reason - so if they're processing emergency Afghan and Ukranian applications then, really, it's in fate's hands. Still, I'd keep messaging them every month if you don't hear back.

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
I asked IRCC on Twitter about that, because it's 25 months if you applied already and 15-19 if you haven't yet applied.

So what happens if you apply? Is it 25 months or 15-19 months?

They said:

"Most processing times listed on our website are historical, which means they’re measured based on how long it took to process 80% of applications in the past. For some permanent residence applicants who haven’t applied yet, processing times are projected, which means they’re measured based on the current number of applications waiting to be processed and how quickly we expect to process 80% of them. Although COVID-19 has caused some slowdowns in our processing centres, we are working to process all applications within our service standards as best we can."

Mind you they put disclaimers on their website everywhere that processing times can be impacted for any reason - so if they're processing emergency Afghan and Ukranian applications then, really, it's in fate's hands. Still, I'd keep messaging them every month if you don't hear back.
Covid, Hongkong, Afghanistan, Ukraine. I don't know what's next :(

• Sad
Reactions: Thisath

Kanwal Saleem

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
With the grace of Allah I received PPR yesterday my time line is
PNP ouland paper based
AR Jan 2020
AOR Mar 2020
Biomat Aug 2020
Med upfront Feb 2021
PAL. Aug 2021
ADR. Dec 2021
Med extended Feb 2022
DM 19 march
PPR 25 March
I have 2 questions may be some one can guide me
1) I am citizen of Denmark ,it is visa free. Where I have to upload passport. I think on gckey.(2)
I have to send photoes physicaly or soft copy?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Pcc schA travel history
Congratulations! As you mentioned in your ADR the PCC was also required. Did you submitted them at the time of your initial application for PR?
As response to the ADR did you submit the PCC from all countries where you stayed over 6 months? Or Did you submit only from Denmark where you are currently residing? As in my case I have the same ADR but the PCC requirement is mentioned as below:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

They only highlighted UAE, although that should be KSA, as I'm residing in Saudi Arabia and UAE would be a mistake from VO.
Please advise if you can share your views on my concern about the PCC.

Congratulations Once Again Kanwal Saleem!

Kanwal Saleem

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
Congratulations! As you mentioned in your ADR the PCC was also required. Did you submitted them at the time of your initial application for PR?
As response to the ADR did you submit the PCC from all countries where you stayed over 6 months? Or Did you submit only from Denmark where you are currently residing? As in my case I have the same ADR but the PCC requirement is mentioned as below:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

They only highlighted UAE, although that should be KSA, as I'm residing in Saudi Arabia and UAE would be a mistake from VO.
Please advise if you can share your views on my concern about the PCC.

Congratulations Once Again Kanwal Saleem!
I had submitted police report of Pakistan and Denmark at the time of submission of application. Now as a ADR they asked latest police reports after 2020. So in this period I was only in Denmark so sent only new PCC of denmark