+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Update:
23- Feb medical request
14- Mar Medical submitted.

based on current situation, does anyone know how long it takes for DM stage.
If anyone has any information please reply to me as my work permit will expire soon.
I would say apply extended/ bridge / open work permit.

smtc

Jan 27, 2021
AR: 02 Dec 2020
AOR: Still waiting
MPNP SW (Skilled Worker) , Outland

It's been more than 15 months and still have no response. Called IRCC and submitted webform early this month, but no response. Any suggestion??

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

It's been more than 15 months and still have no response. Called IRCC and submitted webform early this month, but no response. Any suggestion??
15 months and no AOR???? That's CRAZY. I think you've done as much as you can do - they take ages to respond through the webform. Their response time through the webform is normally 30 days, so if they haven't replied by then send another.

Note that because you already submitted your application, your processing time is actually 25 months. As long as you have evidence that they received it that is the most important thing.

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020

Ask them temporary file number. If they give you, your file is in system and waiting officer to process it. If they don't have temporary file number, Your file either is sitting in mail room or lost in transit.

Reactions: Adesewa B and smtc

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021

I have a similar situation as I never received an AOR my AR is Feb 2020 but I have a file number that I was able to get from calling CIC. My biometrics already complete and updated from previous application as well as medical and ircc updated it already in ecas as received. You might still get your AOR who knows. If you can call and ask an agent about your file number that would be good if not just wait I guess.

Reactions: smtc

smtc

Jan 27, 2021
15 months and no AOR???? That's CRAZY. I think you've done as much as you can do - they take ages to respond through the webform. Their response time through the webform is normally 30 days, so if they haven't replied by then send another.

Note that because you already submitted your application, your processing time is actually 25 months. As long as you have evidence that they received it that is the most important thing.

smtc

Jan 27, 2021
I have a similar situation as I never received an AOR my AR is Feb 2020 but I have a file number that I was able to get from calling CIC. My biometrics already complete and updated from previous application as well as medical and ircc updated it already in ecas as received. You might still get your AOR who knows. If you can call and ask an agent about your file number that would be good if not just wait I guess.
I requested a temporary file number and let's wait for a week or two.

smtc

Jan 27, 2021
The processing time for paper based application is now showing 25 months, and at this point after all these months an acknowledgement means a big relief.