+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
AR - Feb. 27, 2020
AOR - Mar. 13, 2020
PAL - Aug. 26, 2020
Upfront medical in 2020
I am still waiting for PR.
We have almost the same AR and AOR. I am also still waiting for PR. My medical was already updated from previous application in ecas it’s saying medical has been received. That’s it. Hope we hear something good soon.

Kanwal Saleem

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
PNP ouland paper based
AR Jan 2020
AOR Mar 2020
Biomat Aug 2020
Med upfront Feb 2021
PAL. Aug 2021
ADR. Dec 2021
Med extended Feb 2022
What experts says about next step ? My file is in LVO.

princeton_513

Feb 22, 2019
I am mpnp inland applicant with inland dependents. Here is my timeline:
AR: 10 Jan 2020
AOR and Biomed Request: 26 Feb 2020
Biomeds Done: 6 March 2020
ADR (Schedule A for Spouse): 27 Jul 2020
ADR Submitted: 27 Jul 2020
PAL: 28 Jul 2020
Upfront Meds: 18 Dec 2020
MR: 22 Dec 2020
Medical Furtherance (3 month follow up) Request for myself: 5 Jan 2021
Furtherance complied: 18 March 2021
Medical Furtherance (Another 3 month follow up) for myself: 19 March 2021
Furtherance complied: 18 Jun 2021
Medical Passed: 29 Jun 2021
Medical extended: 18 Dec 2021
Contacted ircc in the beginning of October and Mid of November 2021. The agent told that all gad passed except Security whoch had not started.
Any inland with similar timeline here?

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I am mpnp inland applicant with inland dependents. Here is my timeline:
AR: 10 Jan 2020
AOR and Biomed Request: 26 Feb 2020
Biomeds Done: 6 March 2020
ADR (Schedule A for Spouse): 27 Jul 2020
ADR Submitted: 27 Jul 2020
PAL: 28 Jul 2020
Upfront Meds: 18 Dec 2020
MR: 22 Dec 2020
Medical Furtherance (3 month follow up) Request for myself: 5 Jan 2021
Furtherance complied: 18 March 2021
Medical Furtherance (Another 3 month follow up) for myself: 19 March 2021
Furtherance complied: 18 Jun 2021
Medical Passed: 29 Jun 2021
Medical extended: 18 Dec 2021
Contacted ircc in the beginning of October and Mid of November 2021. The agent told that all gad passed except Security whoch had not started.
Any inland with similar timeline here?
Here it 's me

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi friends! I received an ADR today with following documents:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.

Travel History Info Form (IMM 5569): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

Selection Criteria Form : Please provide your selection criteria form from the province of Saskatchewan.

I need your expert advise and help please as the time for submission is just 29 days. I already submitted my PCC earlier with my application is it really required again? My countries are Pakistan, Germany and Saudi Arabia (currently residing). I never stayed in UAE that should not be applicable to me. What is Selection Criteria Form from where can I get that. Is that my Nomination letter? Is there anyone here who received the similar ADR, how you have responded, as to arrange PCC from all these countries is very challenging within 29 days. Kindly help.

Reactions: SQT@2015

secondtogo

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone who are inland with outland dependents and are waiting ? i have been waiting almost 2 years
just passed 29 months for me. I had my medical in Dec 2021 then submitted all my police reports again 1st March as well as all my travel history again. Heard nothing since. I'm driving myself insane checking for updates

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020
Hi friends! I received an ADR today with following documents:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.

Travel History Info Form (IMM 5569): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

Selection Criteria Form : Please provide your selection criteria form from the province of Saskatchewan.

I need your expert advise and help please as the time for submission is just 29 days. I already submitted my PCC earlier with my application is it really required again? My countries are Pakistan, Germany and Saudi Arabia (currently residing). I never stayed in UAE that should not be applicable to me. What is Selection Criteria Form from where can I get that. Is that my Nomination letter? Is there anyone here who received the similar ADR, how you have responded, as to arrange PCC from all these countries is very challenging within 29 days. Kindly help.
Dear brother, congratulations first of all good news that u received ADR, I receive ADR AS BELOW Background declaration include home history and job history since age of 18, 2nd ADR travel history not mention last 10 year but I provided from age 18 ( I discus with experience people so if last 10 years travel history also ok ) better to provide from age 18. 3rd ADR PCC ok for pcc they mention all countries where stay more then 6 months and UAE underline some I worked on it many others receive same we submitted only UAE PCC where we are living ur case sure KSA ( mistakenly they mention UAE I am sure email they mention u can confirm). PCC only required from current country like UAE, KSA …. Selection criteria form I didn’t receive but ur right it’s PNP nomination letter. Hope it is clear all the best

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear brother, congratulations first of all good news that u received ADR, I receive ADR AS BELOW Background declaration include home history and job history since age of 18, 2nd ADR travel history not mention last 10 year but I provided from age 18 ( I discus with experience people so if last 10 years travel history also ok ) better to provide from age 18. 3rd ADR PCC ok for pcc they mention all countries where stay more then 6 months and UAE underline some I worked on it many others receive same we submitted only UAE PCC where we are living ur case sure KSA ( mistakenly they mention UAE I am sure email they mention u can confirm). PCC only required from current country like UAE, KSA …. Selection criteria form I didn’t receive but ur right it’s PNP nomination letter. Hope it is clear all the best
Thanks a lot Brother! It really make sense as I'm also thinking on the same understanding on PCC. I will send the PCC from KSA only and will send clarification about UAE. Now they mentioned original certificate document, should we need to post that or scanned copy will be fine. How about you? Did you send via e-mail or via Post? Appreciate your help and advice.

Reactions: SQT@2015

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020
Thanks a lot Brother! It really make sense as I'm also thinking on the same understanding on PCC. I will send the PCC from KSA only and will send clarification about UAE. Now they mentioned original certificate document, should we need to post that or scanned copy will be fine. How about you? Did you send via e-mail or via Post? Appreciate your help and advice.
Ur welcome brother my pleasure, PCC original copy send ( like UAE PCC receive via email) so just send by email and upload in GCKey account here I will explain further login in GCKey account then press upload documents then click on PCC required Tab here u will find different boxes to fill out like PCC validity, PCC country issue so u can upload only one PCC. U cannot upload two or more PCC. This is my understanding. So u have to upload PCC in GCKEY and send email as well if they mention in ADR. Post documents not required at all. My case I uploaded all ADRS and send email as well as they mention in letter.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ur welcome brother my pleasure, PCC original copy send ( like UAE PCC receive via email) so just send by email and upload in GCKey account here I will explain further login in GCKey account then press upload documents then click on PCC required Tab here u will find different boxes to fill out like PCC validity, PCC country issue so u can upload only one PCC. U cannot upload two or more PCC. This is my understanding. So u have to upload PCC in GCKEY and send email as well if they mention in ADR. Post documents not required at all. My case I uploaded all ADRS and send email as well as they mention in letter.
Thanks Bro! I checked in my GCKey under "view submitted document tab", there are five uploads enabled for the required documents, Two PCC (one for each myslef & my Spouse) , Two Schedule A , But What I couldn't understand is "Evidence of Role/Value - Research Project", I think its a mistake as in the ADR letter its not mentioned, instead they have stated, "Selection criteria form from the SK ", my understanding is "Nomination Letter"; I would upload that and let see how it goes. In KSA the PCC are in ARABIC and that have to be translated in English unfortunately, we have to go through a lengthy process but its a day job inshallah.

Reactions: Thisath