+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Tanukichi

Mar 16, 2021
You should receive DM soon. All the best buddy.
Your both criminality and eligibility passed together on same date?
The online status for eligibility and criminality shows as in process so I confirmed over the phone that I passed both on Dec 23rd. They are not sure if its due to the system glitch so sent inquiry to IT last Monday but hasn't got back from them.. hopefully will get dm soon

Reactions: J20190911

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
The online status for eligibility and criminality shows as in process so I confirmed over the phone that I passed both on Dec 23rd. They are not sure if its due to the system glitch so sent inquiry to IT last Monday but hasn't got back from them.. hopefully will get dm soon
Where the online status shows you that your criminality and eligibility is in process?

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Did you receive Pre-arrival Service Letter( PAL)?

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
When does the one-year validity period of the medical examination begin? Pass date or exam date?
Hello Mgone,
I found the validity period for medical exam on IRCC website.
I think It should be the date you did the exam.
Please see below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.
There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.
Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate.

Reactions: MGONE6

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
When does the one-year validity period of the medical examination begin? Pass date or exam date?
The date your panel doctor submits the eMedical to them. I am 10000% sure of this as Myself, my daughter and spouse's results were submitted on three different dates by the panel doctor. In GCMS can clearly see Medical passed dates as doctors submission date. End date is 12 months later,

Reactions: MGONE6

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi everybody,
I'm waiting for my medicals to be passed. I check everyday by phone and it says we didn't receive your medical results please check your messages. Today, it says nothing about my medicals! Does that mean our medicals are passed?
no update in ecas though.
Thanks

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi
I got Copr yesterday.
And I received information letter, but the letter can not open it. So i do not know what to do.
What is Ecopr?do i have to creat my account? Which portal?

Plus,i just logged in ECAS, they show me that

7.You entered Canada at the Edmonton IRCC office on March 29, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

I dont have any verify document i become PR holder.

Please answer me . Thank you
Congratulations.... Please wait for the letter to come. Will take couple of days to even 7 days in some cases. ECOPR is electronic copy. You dont need to go anywhere to do anything. They will send you the COPR via email or check GCKey after few days. They will also tell where to send the photographs and procedure for applying for PR card.

Reactions: td88

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi everybody,
I'm waiting for my medicals to be passed. I check everyday by phone and it says we didn't receive your medical results please check your messages. Today, it says nothing about my medicals! Does that mean our medicals are passed?
no update in ecas though.
Thanks
Anybody? :oops:

Evodia.D

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hi
I got Copr yesterday.
And I received information letter, but the letter can not open it. So i do not know what to do.
What is Ecopr?do i have to creat my account? Which portal?

Plus,i just logged in ECAS, they show me that

7.You entered Canada at the Edmonton IRCC office on March 29, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

I dont have any verify document i become PR holder.

Please answer me . Thank you
Congratulations!
Did you receive any call from IRCC during your processing?