+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
I think it depends on the city you live. I applied last year in October and got it within 3-5 business days
That is very Fast. I don't know why I'm living in Nova Scotia, but the Halifax RCMP told me that my PCC would be forwarded to Ottawa then Ottawa will send back to Nova Scotia. No idea.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Does anyone know how long to get PCC in Canada nowadays? I applied for RCMP PCC on March 17. is it normally 2 weeks?
My wife also applied on March 17 in the Winnipeg local police. No news yet. She will write them this week to get some status.

Reactions: manku_patel

Tzbali

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
That is very Fast. I don't know why I'm living in Nova Scotia, but the Halifax RCMP told me that my PCC would be forwarded to Ottawa then Ottawa will send back to Nova Scotia. No idea.
Yes it has to go through Ottawa for permanent residency.... for job or other issues the local rcmp office provide u with letter ...

sky4266

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
AR- July 9th 2020
AOR- Jan 5th 2021
Inland
No updates, No BIL yet .. what should I do?
Already contacted IRCC many times, no satisfactory response. Losing hope

Keneth1234

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Bcpnp candidate paper based

2019 November 25 ar
2020 feb 7 AOR
16th June medical passed (upfront Medicals
13th July 20ADR for schedule a form
14th July 2020pre arrival letter

no update what so ever after that
Applied for gcms 2 times on October and December 2020 .. criminality in progress and security not started..called IRCC 1 week back they said the status remains the same like my gcms notes said . I am in Canada ,hope so IRCC will issue some new update.

Reactions: J20190911

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Today I started paying my taxes. It is so sad that we are living in Canada (in my case for four years), studied here, working here, paying taxes here, just bought a house and still, we have ZERO stability and are forced to live in this absolute edge. Why forced one might ask? Well, returning to our home country is not an option after all the investment and effort you have to make to move to Canada.
Our PNP paper-based applications are processed super slowly while an EE application is expected to process in 6 months (according to IRCC website checked a minute ago). Why?
I mean, we have provinces backing us up, they have given us nomination letters after considering several facts and checking our stories. So in this sense we are way ahead of an EE applicant! So why is our application process SO MUCH slower?
As far as I know, our applications are digitized once they are checked, so there is no explanation for our applications take 15 months (AOR time already deducted) when an EE application takes only 6.
It has been more than two months since my AOR and biometrics and I am still waiting for a MR that never arrives. I know that a lot of people here are still waiting for AOR, I feel for you, been there and it is hard.
The fact is that the lack of information is an absolute nightmare. We basically live our lives waiting for the next step in this inhumane process, not knowing if or when it is gonna happen, not knowing if our applications are gonna get rejected or gonna take years to process.
Living in Canada as a worker on WP is definitely not for the faint of heart! In this sense, why even bother about MR/MP? If you survived the application, it means you are strong and your health is good enough!
Let's hope that all the promises of speeding up the process can take place as soon as possible so that our misery is minimized.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
AR- July 9th 2020
AOR- Jan 5th 2021
Inland
Jan 2021 AoR and loosing hope ? Sorry mate then what should everyone call tons of us with Jan, Feb, March 2020 AoR? Our hopes are long lost. Unfortunately you applied for a stream that takes 20 months to process on an average. So, please say the lost hopes statement only at the end of 2022.

You got wait for it mate and stay +ve. Nothing else to do.

Last edited:

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
AR- July 9th 2020
AOR- Jan 5th 2021
Inland
We August 2020 AR are still waiting to get AOR. It has already been 7 months. You have at least AOR. Everything will take time. Just keep patience man some cases are done within 12 months too depending on the case and other related factors. Who knows you get COPR within next 4 or 5 months. Think positive man with keeping patience. God bless you and everyone.