+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi, Jan Feb Mar 2020 AoR people, what is the status of your file? Did anyone get CoPR yet?

My TimelInes:
MPNP Inland
Single Applicant
AR: Jan 6, 2020
AoR: Feb 18, 2020
Biometric Exempt (done for Work Permit)
ADR (India PCC): July 30, 2020
ADR Submitted: Sep 22, 2020,
ADR Status status in file still says, "reviewing the document"
Medical Upfront and Uploaded via Web Form: Sep 22, 2020
Medical Passed: Nov 4, 2020.
VO: Ottawa
--No update after that :(....................
We share the same AoR date. Additional details are in my signature below. (Login on desktop to see). Similar case as you but I am from OINP and also I received PAL in July 2020.

jt2019

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Thank you,

Your timeline is very similar to mine but you already got your PAL and Medical Request. I am thinking of doing the medical upfront like you, but I also wanted to get the PAL first. This way would ensure that my eligibility is passed.
My consultant is very relaxed as he said the normal processing time is 21 months. However, seeing other people's processes in this forum makes me really anxious and somewhat worried.
I feel you. I did upfront medical but also got the request. It doesn't harm to do an upfront medical exam if you have received your AOR.

You will get your MR and PAL soon. Good luck

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hi guys,
For those who have applied for an open work permit online, how do you upload the requirements documents on checklist because there is not enough options excepted for the IMM form, passport, digital photo, and medical exam. How to upload the nomination letter for example, the offer of employer etc.
Also is it a good idea to go upfront for medical for a work permit or should I wait for the request.
Thanks

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I saw my application status since last two week it’s was like below message:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

now I seen onlineunder below this message :

Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.

Rest of message same like that ...

Kindly can you explain me what is the last message say’s please

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
The entire message:
- Your file is under completeness check.
- The last sentence means : after you get AOR, you can link your application to GCKEY to monitor.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

I saw my application status since last two week it’s was like below message:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

now I seen onlineunder below this message :

Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.

Rest of message same like that ...

Kindly can you explain me what is the last message say’s please
Were you able to see status on ECAs before? What does it shows before? Application received

Jojoba4002

Mar 17, 2021
I sent my file to ircc in November. I haven't received aor. Today I logged in to ecas and saw my application status as received. Does anyone know what that means? Or about how long it will take to receive aor?

Reactions: manku_patel