+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Do you think the draw yesterday impacts our process? I worry about it making our process slow down.
I don’t know. It’s tentative. But, I know for sure GC key is overload right now due to ee profile creating traffic.
But they’re processing August 2020 right now, so, HUGE backlogs.

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Guys I need your advise .
I have received oinp nomination under international student stream and hence applied for paperbased application . My AR is November 9th 2020.

Since it’s international student stream I’m ielts exempt . Don’t need ielts . And I’ve not done it yet .
Now after seeing cec , I’m confused ..
I have 1 year Canadian experience , now if I have to create an express entry profile , I’ll have to go and get my ielts done , get rcmp and Indian pcc again and also pay the permanent residence fee ..

So what should you guys think I should do.?
Should I depend on paper based ? Or start working on getting invitation when next cec draw is made.?

thanks . Please reply
Ok So yesterdays draw was like omg right. I saw people here in this comment section getting so negative that pnp is a sinking ship this that. Nothing is sinking. no doubt its always good to have EE profile ready to go but one thing EE pr is not gonna come within a week or a day. Those following this thread everyday knows we saw so many DM's and COPR's last month Jan FEb march april now May applicants are getting it. The timline has been almost 11 months now and we feel sorry for those who are stuck from 2019 or so. I know so atleast 5 people in my friends circle those who applied under Express entry in 2019 November december and are still waiting for PR and there are people from 2020 who already got Pr under pnp. The only drawback is the time for AOR..Do your EE profile and wait. The thing none of us here knows how CIC works not even me.No one knows which officer is handling file or they processing something or what no one knows.. It a hard time people were getting pr's in 10 months even before covid. Stay positive all of us are in the same boat here and hope good news come to evreryone sooon enough. Good luck and cheers

Newb02

Sep 15, 2020
Guys please help. What if i get an invitation to apply under EE but I already have an application under paper based.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Ok So yesterdays draw was like omg right. I saw people here in this comment section getting so negative that pnp is a sinking ship this that. Nothing is sinking. no doubt its always good to have EE profile ready to go but one thing EE pr is not gonna come within a week or a day. Those following this thread everyday knows we saw so many DM's and COPR's last month Jan FEb march april now May applicants are getting it. The timline has been almost 11 months now and we feel sorry for those who are stuck from 2019 or so. I know so atleast 5 people in my friends circle those who applied under Express entry in 2019 November december and are still waiting for PR and there are people from 2020 who already got Pr under pnp. The only drawback is the time for AOR..Do your EE profile and wait. The thing none of us here knows how CIC works not even me.No one knows which officer is handling file or they processing something or what no one knows.. It a hard time people were getting pr's in 10 months even before covid. Stay positive all of us are in the same boat here and hope good news come to evreryone sooon enough. Good luck and cheers
Paper based is sinking ship
Government is trying to make whole process online and even some of the process have been moved online since pandemic
And Government is keen on getting paper based application process replaced by online one

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
And if you have seen express entry candidates from 2019 december than my friend knows a friend who completed happy 3 years few months ago and still counting
Complex cases take more time on both end but how much more is the key ,

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Paper based is sinking ship
Government is trying to make whole process online and even some of the process have been moved online since pandemic
And Government is keen on getting paper based application process replaced by online one
YES and everyone knows that and for some information that sinking ship is in progress and still giving PR's to the people. We also know that government is trying to make.process online which will give a better opportunity to upcoming students and other applicant's..Just criticising a process wont make your process faster or won't help you in anyway. And there are other ways so it depends upon applicants they need to think before applying whats better for them

Reactions: Estherkim

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
And if you have seen express entry candidates from 2019 december than my friend knows a friend who completed happy 3 years few months ago and still counting
Complex cases take more time on both end but how much more is the key ,
You never know what kind of complex case it is. Ther are lots and lots of stuff. I have been on this forums sincr I started planning for Canada. I have come across candidates waiting from 2018 too. Honestly its always something stuck and we can't do anything. Express entry invitation is an invitation not a COPR my friend. You still have to go through everything

Reactions: Estherkim

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
YES and everyone knows that and for some information that sinking ship is in progress and still giving PR's to the people. We also know that government is trying to make.process online which will give a better opportunity to upcoming students and other applicant's..Just criticising a process wont make your process faster or won't help you in anyway. And there are other ways so it depends upon applicants they need to think before applying whats better for them
And providing feedback and welcoming criticism is one the goal of ircc customer service
We don't live in China or north korea where processes cannot be criticized, infact criticism of paper based applications (due to huge back log around 2010 ) led to this system called Express entry
Criticism is essential part of democracry if we don't like it Well then we better need to re evalute ourselves about what legacy we are leaving for future generations

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Criticism of spousal paper based slow processing led to speed up process by 3 times
Intense campaigning led to this draw of cec , lot of people worked towards this and as far as i know they have been working for atleast last 7 8 months
Raise your voice , you are in democracy

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
And providing feedback and welcoming criticism is one the goal of ircc customer service
We don't live in China or north korea where processes cannot be criticized, infact criticism of paper based applications (due to huge back log around 2010 ) led to this system called Express entry
Criticism is essential part of democracry if we don't like it Well then we better need to re evalute ourselves about what legacy we are leaving for future generations
Lol See the times before you say rest assured read my comments. China and North Korea buddy hahah literally you are talking as if Prime Minister should come to your door step and say sorry to you because your file was delayed.. Whatever its all about what you think. I hope you get PR sooner than all of us here. Peace out and good luck

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Lol See the times before you say rest assured read my comments. China and North Korea buddy hahah literally you are talking as if Prime Minister should come to your door step and say sorry to you because your file was delayed.. Whatever its all about what you think. I hope you get PR sooner than all of us here. Peace out and good luck
No PM don't even come out in China or north korea they work through their so called administration
And we are lucky that we don't have dictatorship here in Canada and we must appreciate that
And no one criticised PM of canada , we have no right whatsoever to get involved in politics of this country
But IRCC is not A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION!!!
Get my point bro , Criticism is not bad ....
And ofcourse this criticism is not either baseless
20 percent got pr under 11 months last year but what about 80% else
We are not expecting anything skyrocketing stpes or magic , JUST to get our files processed in SERViCE standard (SET BY IRCC oR concerned authorities themselves )
They can follow Service standard for 80% of the CEC applicants but why not for the paper based then ??

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Seriously am also worried now what gonna happen to us who are still waiting for their file number .... that’s getting stressful every single day now

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Seriously am also worried now what gonna happen to us who are still waiting for their file number .... that’s getting stressful every single day now
Don't worry IRCC is working hard
We need to understand limitations but also continue to raise our voice so that IRCC is provided with additional resources to work more efficiently

Reactions: J20190911

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
upcoming month will be very critical , i guess, in term of updates
If ircc slow down on updates then it means we are going to have wait longer and CEC will be the first priority