+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
bro you are outland right??
And after this cec draw do you really think that outlanders have any chance soon(i.e. within 2 or 3 months )
I am not able to understand that even after travel restrictions get over, wether they will able to cover up the processes within time limit, as its very stressful.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes you can. For example, if nominated by OINP, you get a work permit support letter from Ontario and you can apply for a closed work permit using that support letter. LMIA is not required in this case.
I cannot explain in words how much this information means to me, that you have now given me sir!

God bless you and your family.

Thank you very very much

Reactions: J20190911

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Is someone able to login to day through their Gc key account? Or the website is down for me?
GC key has been slammed since yesterday because of the draw, so everyone trying to create EE profile hope for next draw.

Last edited:
Reactions: grattan

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys I need your advise .
I have received oinp nomination under international student stream and hence applied for paperbased application . My AR is November 9th 2020.

Since it’s international student stream I’m ielts exempt . Don’t need ielts . And I’ve not done it yet .
Now after seeing cec , I’m confused ..
I have 1 year Canadian experience , now if I have to create an express entry profile , I’ll have to go and get my ielts done , get rcmp and Indian pcc again and also pay the permanent residence fee ..

So what should you guys think I should do.?
Should I depend on paper based ? Or start working on getting invitation when next cec draw is made.?

thanks . Please reply

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Guys I need your advise .
I have received oinp nomination under international student stream and hence applied for paperbased application . My AR is November 9th 2020.

Since it’s international student stream I’m ielts exempt . Don’t need ielts . And I’ve not done it yet .
Now after seeing cec , I’m confused ..
I have 1 year Canadian experience , now if I have to create an express entry profile , I’ll have to go and get my ielts done , get rcmp and Indian pcc again and also pay the permanent residence fee ..

So what should you guys think I should do.?
Should I depend on paper based ? Or start working on getting invitation when next cec draw is made.?

thanks . Please reply
that's depends just and only on you and your financial situation.
I would say having both (paper based and EE) is always safe choice, but it means you have to pay twice. (+ pay for IELTS etc)
EE will be faster comparing to PNP, but again - this is your decision to make, no one can help or suggest you here as only you know your situation and case better

Reactions: Moffo

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Do you think the draw yesterday impacts our process? I worry about it making our process slow down.

Reactions: td88 and J20190911