+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

MrBrian77

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
Maybe DM?
Not sure about this. Hopefully other member who had experience will be able to answer the question better.
I haven’t received Dm till now. How much time does it take from PAL to DM ? Does anyone know!

thanks for the help

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Do they ask you to send document through webform? Actually, there is a link to upload documents in the first line of GCKEY.
"View submitted application or upload documents"
Hope it helps you.
Hi bbjeon38. Thanks very much for reminding. I uploaded my cv through my cic account, and after submitting it there, I found there is an error in my publication list. I could not find a way to update my CV uploaded in my CIC account. So I had to submit an updated CV via web form......

Reactions: bbjeon38

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
After getting AOR, do we get any separate email about our file being given to an officer and that it has started to process?

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
You will receive an email about you got the new message. Then you can log in to check. That’s how I got the bil.
I just called IRCC. They said you get two emails. First about AOR and second about file being transferred to an agent with a message that file is started process. Is that so? I just received an AOR email and no other email but ecas says its started to process. I haven’t got BIL. After how many days do we get BIL?

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
I just called IRCC. They said you get two emails. First about AOR and second about file being transferred to an agent with a message that file is started process. Is that so? I just received an AOR email and no other email but ecas says its started to process. I haven’t got BIL. After how many days do we get BIL?
I just checked my email. Only 3 emails for me currently.
First one was aor
Second one was linked the application online
Third one was the new message regarding BIL

I got BIL after 4 days of my AOR

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
I just checked my email. Only 3 emails for me currently.
First one was aor
Second one was linked the application online
Third one was the new message regarding BIL

I got BIL after 4 days of my AOR
What is your Aor? I already have my biometrics done in 2019 but haven’t been updated in gckey yet.

Dolby

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Medical done on dec 3rd but not updated yet . Called them first on 14th Jan they said it’s passed . Called them again they said it’s under review. But not updated till now . File processing left 10 weeks and is at 88% last checked . Now progress bar is gone. What to do ?

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
What is your Aor? I already have my biometrics done in 2019 but haven’t been updated in gckey yet.
By the way, my biometrics will be expired on 2031. So I think if you completed the biometrics within the expiry date. You should be fine.

In my profile, I can see the date of biometrics and the serial number.

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Medical done on dec 3rd but not updated yet . Called them first on 14th Jan they said it’s passed . Called them again they said it’s under review. But not updated till now . File processing left 10 weeks and is at 88% last checked . Now progress bar is gone. What to do ?
What was your AR and AOR?

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
Ircc agent also told me that i should have not done upfront medical as it would cause delays in my application and should have got it done later when requested.
Have you done the upfront medical?
In my case, I have done the medical when I was applying for close permit on Sept 2020. So I will use the same result because it’s still within the time frame.