+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Can’t even report the technical issue:(
I tried to fill the webform and when i did next to submit document, it showed an error. Then i pressed back and tried to resubmit. Does it send my webform again and again when i do next and back? Or it doesn’t submit?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I tried to fill the webform and when i did next to submit document, it showed an error. Then i pressed back and tried to resubmit. Does it send my webform again and again when i do next and back? Or it doesn’t submit?
It is not mandatory to submit your e medical sheet if you done your medical exam. It’s optional. If you don’t submit it , your medical will pass . Webform is having technical difficulties . Submit webform for your medical is not mandatory thing.

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
What can we do in that case? Is there any way we can choose to send ircc the documents? Is it necessary to send emedical? My doctor will send the results himself to ircc. Do i still need to submit emedical?
Not sure for upfront now, doctor only ask some basic info, don’t know how IRCC link to my application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
That is exactly what i was wondering.
Whenever cic officer access your application through uci number they can find any information with that. Also your medical is attached to your UCI number. As I told if you don’t send webform your medical will still pass.

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
Whenever cic officer access your application through uci number they can find any information with that. Also your medical is attached to your UCI number. As I told if you don’t send webform your medical will still pass.
Yes. The receptionist from the clinic told me that by the time when they gathered all of your results (blood test, And x ray). They will submit it to IRCC. Your result is attached with the UCI. I think it’s the system like biometrics.

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
But medical team never asked me for my UCI number? How would they get it?

Raulaji

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi all,

I hope anyone can help me with with this,

My timeline
AR: 24-April-2020
AOR: 28-Oct-2020
MR- 3-Feb-2021

I am wondering. I got a medical request yesterday but I got only for me not for my spouse.Do I need to wait for her medical request.
Thank you in advance
Please wait it happened with me also wait 1 week,

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Yes. The receptionist from the clinic told me that by the time when they gathered all of your results (blood test, And x ray). They will submit it to IRCC. Your result is attached with the UCI. I think it’s the system like biometrics.
I just called the doctor. They said we have to submit the emedical sheet as it is an upfront medical. When it’s an upfront medical, it goes to the pool and when they get our emedical sheet, they find our application from the pool with the bar code. Otherwise they won’t know that we submitted.

MrBrian77

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
So basically the steps are:
1. AR
2. AOR
3. Bil
4. MR
5. PAL
6. MP
7. DM
8. COPR

Some members mentioned about eligibility and security pass. May I ask when will these two occur?

Thank you!
What is MP after PAL does anyone know?

##Chahal98

Jan 6, 2021
Hi all,

I hope anyone can help me with with this,

My timeline
AR: 24-April-2020
AOR: 28-Oct-2020
MR- 3-Feb-2021

I am wondering. I got a medical request yesterday but I got only for me not for my spouse.Do I need to wait for her medical request.
Thank you in advance
Hello which CIO office has your file ?