+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Just got back from my upfront medical exam.
Uploaded my e-medical forms for myself, my wife and my daughter through single webform update.
Fingers crossed it's accepted in January and COPR coming in March/April.

Does anyone know if i should upload a separate WebForm for my wife? ( She is my dependant but has separate Application Number, UCI is same. Daughter is 4y old, so she doesn't have an Application Number separately ).
I guess you mean that your wife has same application number and different UCI. From my point of view, there is no need to do it through separate webforms. I already did it in one webform request for all two days back

SZ20

Dec 4, 2020
Without
Can you please share me how to contact them coz i tried so many times but due to not having any application number ,the answering machine hang up my call every time.
Hi try to call them at 1-888-242-2100, then I guess I pressed 2-2-2-6-0, waited for 30 mins.

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Guys, can you advise when should be the right time to do medical upfront? Is it after PAL?
I got AOR November 9... no update so far, but I am planning to get medical done upfront to speed up the process.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys, can you advise when should be the right time to do medical upfront? Is it after PAL?
I got AOR November 9... no update so far, but I am planning to get medical done upfront to speed up the process.
You can do anytime but I think it’s good idea when you get PAL when you pass eligibility.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If y
Do we get definitely PAL, I have seen some oct AOR got pal, mine AOR in sep and still waiting for PAL
already linked your application in GC key , you will get PAL letter. Also you can call cic and ask about application process and they can certainly tell you if you passed eligibility yet or not .

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
If y

already linked your application in GC key , you will get PAL letter. Also you can call cic and ask about application process and they can certainly tell you if you passed eligibility yet or not .
I don't have access to my GC key account ,my lawyer has control on my application, I spoke to him for upfront medical and he said wait for MR and he said u can't do upfront medical without their help

blakesimba

Nov 30, 2020
Hey guys:

I got my AOR on 6th, March.
and medical pass on 25th, November (upfront medical exam)
And still waiting for DM.

anybody have ideas about how long it will take?

I just called IRCC, the lady said I passed eligibility, criminality and info share. Just security is not start. How long for them to start security and how long it will take?

thanks guys!

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hey guys:

I just called IRCC, the lady said I passed eligibility, criminality and info share. Just security is not start. How long for them to start security and how long it will take?

thanks guys!
Did you get PAL?

GZgooner

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey guys:

thanks guys!
Hey bro, i think we have the similar timeline. but i pass my upfront on Nov 5, im still waiting for DM. it is case by case, someone got DM really fast like one or two days, someone like me, it has been a month and still not even have a GU...

Reactions: J20190911