+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hello Folks

I need opinion of people who ever got ADR.

After submission of Additional Documents do we get "AD" in under review until DM or we can know rather it "Reviewed and passed " ?

I am worried because my AD is still under review from 21st February 2020 to till date, and actually I want go for upfront medical but I am waiting it's get cleared.

So people please advise me.

Thanks.
Hello ,
After submitting your additional document, did you get PAL?
From my understanding, if you got PAL, it means the documents have been reviewed and passed.

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Hi Good morning

I called CIC again today the lady on the phone was really nice she said everything is done and your file is approved it has been transferred to the local office . what does that means? and now a days she said their is no PPR due to covid it going to be a virtual something..

i applied under paper based PR under pnp
Aor-Nov 2019
Pal-Feb 2020
Upfront medical - Sept 2020
medical received - Oct 2nd week
DM- Dec 2020

sandhuharpreet0001

Oct 14, 2020
Hi everyone
I need some suggestions, I applied paper base PR including my dependants. AR oct. 13 and haven’t got AOR, but that’s fine I know it will take around 6 months at this time. But my question are I want to apply my dependants visa they are Outland. I have NLPNP and I have NOC C job can I apply there visa before AOR. And if I am going to apply my wife work permit and what visa I will apply for my daughter. I will really appreciate if someone help me.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone
I need some suggestions, I applied paper base PR including my dependants. AR oct. 13 and haven’t got AOR, but that’s fine I know it will take around 6 months at this time. But my question are I want to apply my dependants visa they are Outland. I have NLPNP and I have NOC C job can I apply there visa before AOR. And if I am going to apply my wife work permit and what visa I will apply for my daughter. I will really appreciate if someone help me.
Spouses or common-law partners of provincial nominee work permitholders
Spouses or common-law partners of work permit holders who have been nominated for permanent residence by a province are entitled to open work permits for the duration of the work permit of the provincial nominee principal applicant or until the expiry of the spouse or common-law partner’s passport or travel document, whichever is earlier, irrespective of the skill level of the principal applicant’s occupation.
The LMIA exemption code to use is T13.
For spouses or common-law partners of Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) holders, see LMIA-exempt work permit renewals and extensions for certain CSQ holders currently in Quebec for more information.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi everyone
Hi there,
I am also in similar sinario.
Can i DM you to discuss more on this.

Thanks

Reactions: sandhuharpreet0001

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Hi everyone
For your kids: apply visitor visa but the period is same to your wife and they will issue a visitor record. It happened to my family.

Reactions: sandhuharpreet0001

danilb88

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Sometimes I think people should be patient enough and wait on IRCC for them to make their decision. I know it comes with stress and pressure when waiting on IRCC's decision but if you compare others story to your own, you realize your own case is 10 times better than someone so why cry? Everybody wants to come to Canada but it must go through the normal process and procedure.

I will use this platform to share my little story with everyone. More than 10 years ago and in my home country, I was refused visa 4 times when I wanted to come to Canada and one thing about me which I don't know how to is to give up. I don't know how to give up in life because "Quitters don't win, and winners don't quit".
On my 5th application, luckily I was given 4years visa to come to Canada. So you see, Patience is good and let time take its full course... Canada is good
I have been in Canada for 10 years now and yet without PR and I am still not disturbed although I've seen people who came to meet me in Canada and are now citizens. Am I worried, Yes but you see in life, the path for Mr/Mrs A may not be the same path for Mr/Mrs B etc....

After my degree in one province in western Canada , I relocated to Ontario thinking that there would be jobs for me and thinking it will blossom alongside me getting my PR and that it would be easy for me but it didn't work out as planned. I must say I've gone for job interviews in canada more than everyone.I could go for more than 250+ job interviews due to the competition. I had some but they were not skilled jobs as the immigration policies in the province required so I relocated to the Atlantic region and went to Prince Edwards Island precisely. I had to pay $2500 to a lawyer to help me but it didn't work out as well. Not anybody's fault but it wasn't the right timing.

I got a job in Prince Edwards Island but the employer was from a different province so PEI PNP denied me as they wanted the employer to come from PEI and as part of the requirement so they said no.....Because of that and since I was working for an employer in Atlantic Canada , I applied for PNP in that province also and after the assessment, they also denied me saying the experience was not enough to qualify me. I then relocated back to another province because my PG WORK permit was expiring. Must I blame anybody, No. I believe it's still not my time yet.

Then I reapplied to go to university again, got another study permit and applied also under H&C for permanent residence since all hope was gone and a friend lawyer told me they won't give me the PR through H&C because my reasons are not that strong...

All these while, I sought the help of MLAS in about 5 provinces and some high key persons and members when I found their emails online and still it didn't happen and am I not bothered? I am but I believe in timing.

Finally, I had to leave school again when I got a full time permanent job in western Canada and relocated again which is LMIA exempt and with my study permit I sought the help of an immigration lawyer who helped me filed for the work permit application(since my PGWP has already expired) on my study permit which will expire in the years to come. Moreover, I applied for PNP in one province where I currently work and I received an invitation to apply. I did apply and still waiting but am I troubled? "YES" and "NO" because I've spent lots of money and moving from end to end of the country with no answer and had to work, drive in 9 provinces now out of the 13(which is one of best experiences ever) and "NO" because it was not the right time for me.

So for 10 years without PR here in this great nation should I let it worry me? The answer will be relative and concerning IRCC you should see the number of applications they have to go through to approve for someone so we got to be patient, wait and don't be troubled.

So with this my little story, I just want to encourage you to take heart because the right time will always come....IRCC is doing everything in their power to help so let them have their time to work and in due time, you will surely hear from them. If the answer turns out to be positive or negative, still don't give up or be stressed. Reach out to them again and with time they will make way for you.

Thank you
That's a good story man and you are a strong guy. But "right time" is illusion. The right time is today and now. Everything else it's just bullshit. Life is unfair and we are all depending of somebody.

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I already wrote this in another topic but no responses, so i'll try here. (Paper application with ar in august 2020).

"Looking at this forum it's my understanding that we are talking about 2 years of waiting time, considering the virus maybe even more.
In other topics there are people with the AOR after 1 month from the AR and still more than 2 year of total time. In our case (average 6 months between AR and AOR) it'll be more than 2 year for sure.

So there is something that i can't understand.
The Canadian Experience Class requires very basic staff (just a minimum of 7 in the language skills) and just 1 year of work in canada. And i see application totally processed in less than 6 months.

So why people just doesn't apply for that after 1 year?
Because i'm sure i'm missing something, it doesn't even require education, job offers or anything. Looking at the website seems like you can apply simply with 1 year of work in canada (noc A, B or 0) and nothing else. So what i'm missing?"
You are not missing anything...but in order to get around 470 points you have to be young and your CLB score (english) needs to be perfect...a lot of people just can't reach these points even after they obtained a canadian degree and 1 year of canadian experience...

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone
Visitor permit for your daughter and an open work permit for your wife. But, they will receive permits for the same period as your permit, so if your permit is going to expire soon it's better if you apply all together