+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

melzki

Jun 25, 2018
Hi! Since April 2021 when they asked for an additional document - police clearance (and I have already submitted it to then days after), I have never had any update at all. And it’s already July. Is there someone here with the same situation as mine? I wonder what’s taking so long :(

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Where am I suppose to post it? Why are people asking question here too? And what's the need of this trend?
Dude, People need to stop and pay attention on what they're doing it.
Look there's a thread for your question already. @Canada_traderman is not wrong because its really irritating to see posting not correlate to the proper thread.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-economic-class-applications-went-digital.728168/

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Where am I suppose to post it? Why are people asking question here too? And what's the need of this trend?
You can read trends name up top, if you can’t read it or need explanation you can ask for help
This trends name:
January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.”
We are applicants from 2020, we sent our applications via mail. “New portal” was implemented couple months ago, what do we have to do with it? If you want answers- ask right people. There is trend “Paper based went digital “ literally next door, too lazy to look for it? If you want jokes and sarcasm keep spamming here. Something isn’t clear yet?

Last edited: