+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

sfh29

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you. But option A means i have to write that i am choosing option A when am replying to email right??
So first i have to write all info for me then i will write that i am choosing option A and then my spouse’s info in same template and then photos for both of us
You need to reply with your details and mention selecting option A.
Then you will get another email with login credentials.
With those credentials you will need to login the PR Confirmation Portal and upload your photos and address.

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
You need to reply with your details and mention selecting option A.
Then you will get another email with login credentials.
With those credentials you will need to login the PR Confirmation Portal and upload your photos and address.
Thank you so much for your help

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
BC Pnp Inland with 1 dependant
AR Jan 2020
Aor March 2020
Bio Oct 2020
MR Jan 2021
ADR Jan 2021
MP March 2021
Pal & DM May 18, 2021
Copr May 21, 2021

My file got transferred to Van earlier this year from Sydney.
My file also got transferred earlier this year to vancouver from sydney
Asked for ADR twice , Is that ok?

Romi G

May 5, 2021
Thank you. But option A means i have to write that i am choosing option A when am replying to email right??
So first i have to write all info for me then i will write that i am choosing option A and then my spouse’s info in same template and then photos for both of us
Yes exactly. You start with the required info (names, UCI, email etc.) for both of you and in the end, mention that you're opting for option A and that's it for the email. Photos are done afterwards, once you receive the login to your online portal.

Romi G

May 5, 2021
First one was Schedule A along with a reference letter from the employer and later they asked for criminal check from RCMP.

Reactions: Antra

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
First one was Schedule A along with a reference letter from the employer and later they asked for criminal check from RCMP.
Hi Romi, May I ask if CIC Calgary issued your eCoPR? I am still waiting for eCoPR from Calgary office after uploading my photo in the portal on 13th May......

Romi G

May 5, 2021
Hi Romi, May I ask if CIC Calgary issued your eCoPR? I am still waiting for eCoPR from Calgary office after uploading my photo in the portal on 13th May......
Hey bud, I'm in the same boat as you and still waiting for the e-Copr after uploading the photos. However, mine should be through the Vancouver office as my file was transferred here. Good luck!

Fariko

Nov 25, 2012
hey Folk,

do you know where to change the address for paper based pnp pr application?
please if someone know to provide descriptive info.

anyone applied in january 2021?

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hey bud, I'm in the same boat as you and still waiting for the e-Copr after uploading the photos. However, mine should be through the Vancouver office as my file was transferred here. Good luck!
Ahh I see. Thanks for reply. Good luck to you too!

Reactions: Romi G