+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

MS2017

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
I am. US citizen, but I think in order to come back since I don’t have my Canadian physical PR card I will need a PRTD document to come back to Canada right?
I don't think so, your US passport is enough to cross the border to Canada, like if you have a Canadian passport you can cross to US without visa.

Reactions: mbasit123

kavitpatel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
application shows final decisions made and application approved . Also it shows the copr and its document number. What are the next steps now? Do we simply get PR card now? Or any landing interview or anything?

mbasit123

Mar 3, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01/14/2020
AOR Received.
03/05/2020
application shows final decisions made and application approved . Also it shows the copr and its document number. What are the next steps now? Do we simply get PR card now? Or any landing interview or anything?
I had to send photos and my COPR to Etobocoke office. Once they receive that you get your physical PR card. I checked the estimated time it takes for you to get the physical PR card and it said ~118 days

Reactions: J20190911

Joya1234

Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone, This is such a great thread I wanna share my details if someone else is also on same page or any help from anyone will be highly appappreciated
Inland spousal was sent out in January 2020
Received by ircc on Feb 3, 2020
Got an application number in July 2020
Got open WP in August 2020
Biometrics done in December 2020
Received request for additional document in feb 15, 2021
Received confirmation of updated documents in March 17, 2021
And next day the status has been change to decision made

anyone has any idea how long it will be to get decision now ? I’m so scared

ivyivyng

Jan 21, 2019
Hi everyone, This is such a great thread I wanna share my details if someone else is also on same page or any help from anyone will be highly appappreciated
Inland spousal was sent out in January 2020
Received by ircc on Feb 3, 2020
Got an application number in July 2020
Got open WP in August 2020
Biometrics done in December 2020
Received request for additional document in feb 15, 2021
Received confirmation of updated documents in March 17, 2021
And next day the status has been change to decision made

anyone has any idea how long it will be to get decision now ? I’m so scared
It took me 1 week from Decision Made to CoPR update on CIC online account. I am still waiting for CoPR letter tho.

Reactions: J20190911

Poppypan

May 6, 2019
Hi Everyone, Need some advice.

We have an application AOR Jan 15, 2020. In December 2020 we gotb decision made and received the link to confirm and upload picture online. However we were not able to log into the website IRCC provided and confirm we are in Canada and provide pictures. So we reached out to them and they told us if we cannot do virtual landing we will need to do landing in the old fashion. Since then we have heard nothing from IRCC, but when I check the status of application online, it says complete and we landed on Jan 05 and became a PR.

We have not received the COPR or anything at all, what would be our next step here? I tried to call IRCC but they are not even connecting me to a representative...

Is this normal since IRCC indicates that applications are been depayed due to COVID?

Any suggestions welcome and thank you a lot in advance!

raman pawar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi plz can anyone tell me i am going to apply for PR and OWP and in envelope what should i put first and where to put OWP ? I am confused as i have to put checklist at the top