13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Good Afternoon,

I am a Jan 6th applicant and I did my Biometrics and medicals in October . Yesterday I received a proof relationship letter. My question is , when I applied I sent in a whole lot of documents including joint bank accounts, pictures from our wedding, marriage certificate, joint leases , photos from the beginning of our relationship since 2012, joint hydro bill, phone bill with our address on them , important documents showing the same address . in short I sent a really big detailed file but im guessing they did not find it to be enough. Im just trying to figure out what else I can send to them cause I don't have any new or additional documents I can send and Im afraid whatever I send will be repetition?
Dear friend:
I am a January 10 application. On the contrary. I didn’t provide marriage certificate/wedding pictures/joint account/hrdro bill/phone bill. I received SA and AIP today. I am afraid CIC will ask for that. I believe there some of the document are hard evidence than the others.
We provided same address driver liscence/Apartment lease signed by me and partner signature for living together/Apartment office letter state we live together/my company group health insurance with her name as spouse/20 pictures from when we met three years ago in east coast of Canada to relocate together to Alberta by driving 7000kms During this 20 pictures it shows my hairline rise. I think CIC will more likely to question the relationship for sponsor met the applicant outside Canada and marriage certificate is not from Canada. I recommend you check the manual for application. Read the demand carefully,word by word. To find which document you missing which could be more solid evidence. I think your application is right by the corner of COPR. Be brave. And be details.

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
January 10 application
October 1 biometric letter.
October 11 medical request.
October 27 biometric and medical done.
December 2 AIP by CPC email and SA by account update.
when you done Medical and Biometric. It could take 1 month to have AIP and SA.

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
It was a weird timeline, but here it goes:
Application sent on January 6th, 2020
Application received on January 8th, 2020
Acknowledgement of receipt March 4th, 2020
They did not request a medical exam, but we submitted one upfront from an extension on my wife's visitor that we requested in July 2020.
We didn't hear anything back for a long time
July 22, 2020 my wife's OWP was approved
August 10, 2020 we received my wife's OWP by mail.
November 25, 2020 we got an email stating that she passed the eligibility.
December 2, 2020 we got an email stating her application was approved.

We never received a request for biometrics (because she submitted her biometrics when she applied for her visitor visa back in 2018).
Thank you for posting your timeline here.
we got the eligibility passed email on 28th. Hoping that COPR is coming soon
Also, we got DM on sponsor and PA

prive6399

Jan 2, 2020
Anyone else received an Information Letter that gives back this error. We got this letter yesterday's night.
This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca sent an invalid response.

ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Thank you,

kavitpatel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
How much time does it take to get the final answer on application after the medical is passed. My wife's medical passed today. My app was received on 3rd feb 2020. Also should we consider that medical is the last step in the process before we get any final decision?

mbasit123

Mar 3, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01/14/2020
AOR Received.
03/05/2020
How much time does it take to get the final answer on application after the medical is passed. My wife's medical passed today. My app was received on 3rd feb 2020. Also should we consider that medical is the last step in the process before we get any final decision?
My medical was passed 11/12/20 and biometrics done 10/29/20.
Still waiting for SA or AIP. Haven’t received anything yet. So frustrating

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
medical is 2-3 weeks and after that 1-2 weeks

Reactions: J20190911

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
Ecas says that a DECISION is made .Can anybody tell me what it means ?
That means decision is made on your application and your will receive email soon with your conformation of permanent residence visa soon. Congratulations man you will get golden email soon.

Reactions: malimu

snuenna

Mar 12, 2020
Hi Everyone!! I need some help or opinion over here.
I have provided bio and medical passed and today i got request letter saying that "You did not provide sufficient evidence of cohabitation. Please
provide additional evidence of cohabitation that could be used to confirm whether a sponsored spouse
or partner has been continuously cohabiting with their sponsor for at least 1 year prior to the receipt
of the application (2020/01/23). You must provide documentary evidence to show that you and your
sponsor resided at the same address from 2018/01/10 to 2020/01/23"
First of all, i have provided rental agreement, vehicle insurance, benefit insurance, joint bank account, NOAs, credit card bills etc.
Second of all, why do they ask for 2 years prior to AOR?? Has anyone experienced similar situation? I have a feeling that it might have been a mistake but also at the same time do they really make this kind of obvious mistake??
We started living officially on October 2018 and so I have provided 1 year cohabitation, so i don't know what to do!

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi Everyone!! I need some help or opinion over here.
I have provided bio and medical passed and today i got request letter saying that "You did not provide sufficient evidence of cohabitation. Please
provide additional evidence of cohabitation that could be used to confirm whether a sponsored spouse
or partner has been continuously cohabiting with their sponsor for at least 1 year prior to the receipt
of the application (2020/01/23). You must provide documentary evidence to show that you and your
sponsor resided at the same address from 2018/01/10 to 2020/01/23"
First of all, i have provided rental agreement, vehicle insurance, benefit insurance, joint bank account, NOAs, credit card bills etc.
Second of all, why do they ask for 2 years prior to AOR?? Has anyone experienced similar situation? I have a feeling that it might have been a mistake but also at the same time do they really make this kind of obvious mistake??
We started living officially on October 2018 and so I have provided 1 year cohabitation, so i don't know what to do!
You have to provide evidence of cohabitation until 2020/01/23, do not Cut off any time line during 2018/01/10 to 2020/01/23, they figured out you show only 1 year cohabitation, so now they ask you all the time line. You gave them a big question “you live together sometime, they’re not sure you still live together, What if you didn’t live together at the time you submitted your application” you dropped some points.
Have you checked this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-determining-spouse/assessing-relationship.html
They will request “currently cohabitating”