+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
I have a representative, if i link only my OWP to my account, will i loose the representative on my RP application or they are independent? Can you explain to me what is the risk of linking my RP application and OWP. The representative is my brother and I'd like that is him who will call IRCC in case of need.
Thank you

abhijeets13

Jul 10, 2015
Did your review of elegability change at all before you got yours? Mine still says they are reviewing it. Only thing to change this week was the background check.
Mine also has not changed in months. It says Application in progress.Does it always change before approval of OWP on GC Key?

mbasit123

Mar 3, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01/14/2020
AOR Received.
03/05/2020
Hey all.

I received my approval email for my work permit yesterday 08/19/20. They said official letter should be coming in the mail. App received 14/01/2020.

Once I get my official work permit, I can apply for a SIN # correct?

fresh_chicken

Mar 24, 2020
If you submitted valid medicals you should not have received those conditions. Start by filing a webform and ask why you got the conditions.
I also recieved OWP with all the conditions even though I took a medical last September and sent it with my application.
This is pretty silly taking a medical was one of the requirements to start school and for co-op work permit then I finally finished school and I'm ready to work but then they gave me OWP with the conditions.
Doesn't make any sense
Could you tell me where I can find the webform please? I can't find it on the ircc website

Thank you so much!

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
I also recieved OWP with all the conditions even though I took a medical last September and sent it with my application.
This is pretty silly taking a medical was one of the requirements to start school and for co-op work permit then I finally finished school and I'm ready to work but then they gave me OWP with the conditions.
Doesn't make any sense
Could you tell me where I can find the webform please? I can't find it on the ircc website

Thank you so much!
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx