+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

prive6399

Jan 2, 2020
@prive6399 you can scan your medical report and submit to IRCC for PR upfront medical exam by webform. I am December applicant when I did my stay extension IRCC requested medical exam March, 2020 when it was done/passed, I sent the report by webform with my PR application number and IRCC updated my PR medical status in April l, 2020. Hope this helps you
Thank you

Reactions: hiwilley

Nitin_India

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Applied PR Spouse Visa and Open Work Permit- Inland Canada

Application sent 31st December 2019

Application received- 2nd January 2020

Received AOR on Email- 28th February 2020 (Starting Application no from F.........) not received any Application no for OWP.

Already Upfront Medical and PCC done and sent with Application.

Visitor Visa extension applied online on 15th May 2020 for 6 months.

- Biometric fee reminder letter received on 16th June 2020 for PR
- Same day updated on Webform because i have already paid.
- Received Biometric instruction letter on 25th June 2020.

Please help me for OWP status check ?

simaa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
On my account it shows you don't need a medical exam, how come some are doing medical exams? And where and we should do it?

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
On my account it shows you don't need a medical exam, how come some are doing medical exams? And where and we should do it?
@simaa you wait for the medical request letter. Mostly people that applied for temporary visa stay extension and it was requested for it. So they submitted the report tp IRCC by webform for PR upfront medical consideration as well.

Reactions: simaa

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Sure, no worries! We both entered Canada on November 12, 2019, her visitor status was set to expire on May 12, 2020. We submitted an extension on her visitor record on April 3rd, 2020. We got a request for her medical exam on June 30, 2020. She got her VR extension approved on July 3, 2020. Her new stay expires on November 12, 2020.
Oh ok, ya I applied for an extension for VR May 15th, so hopefully that will at least get approved soon. Do they only approve 6 months at a time? I had it extended in Nov 2019 and they approved it for 6 months.

simaa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
@simaa you wait for the medical request letter. Mostly people that applied for temporary visa stay extension and it was requested for it. So they submitted the report tp IRCC by webform for PR upfront medical consideration as well.
Thank you for your reply

simaa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Applied PR Spouse Visa and Open Work Permit- Inland Canada

Application sent 31st December 2019

Application received- 2nd January 2020

Received AOR on Email- 28th February 2020 (Starting Application no from F.........) not received any Application no for OWP.

Already Upfront Medical and PCC done and sent with Application.

Visitor Visa extension applied online on 15th May 2020 for 6 months.

- Biometric fee reminder letter received on 16th June 2020 for PR
- Same day updated on Webform because i have already paid.
- Received Biometric instruction letter on 25th June 2020.

Please help me for OWP status check ?
Try to link it with you OWP application no which starts with W

prive6399

Jan 2, 2020
Oh ok, ya I applied for an extension for VR May 15th, so hopefully that will at least get approved soon. Do they only approve 6 months at a time? I had it extended in Nov 2019 and they approved it for 6 months.
I understand that if you extend your stay as a visitor, you can only do so for six months at a time. That's why the approval is up to six months. So, in our case, I will need to continue extending my wife's stay as a visitor until we get her PR approved in principle.

Reactions: b4evergrace

Vbassi

Jul 9, 2020
Hello Everyone
I’ve applied on January 29th, application was revived on Feb4th. Acknowledgment on March 7th...biometrics request letter on July 24th...still waiting for instructions on Biometrics and OWP. Anyone who received the biometrics instructions letter or work permit submitted the application around January 29th?

Reactions: Jonathan Perez

Awquin

May 28, 2020
Reactions: Jonathan Perez

Jonathan Perez

Nov 17, 2019
Hello Everyone
I’ve applied on January 29th, application was revived on Feb4th. Acknowledgment on March 7th...biometrics request letter on July 24th...still waiting for instructions on Biometrics and OWP. Anyone who received the biometrics instructions letter or work permit submitted the application around January 29th?
Hi I am Jan 29th too, No biometrics no owp as of yet. received biometric fee reminder though.