+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
I am tired of this shit show.
september, may, april aors, you call it, are getting their ppr. and I have been sitting with everything passed since mid december.
none of those assholes in ircc respond to calls or emails. this is simply wicked.
as if they want you to do mandamus. Another ticket to be paid in the process.

Reactions: allencc1989

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
september, may, april aors, you call it, are getting their ppr. and I have been sitting with everything passed since mid december.
none of those assholes in ircc respond to calls or emails. this is simply wicked.
I am Oct 2019 AOR and still waiting. Re-Medical passed Nov 2021. Who knows what they are doing. Whenever I call they say "oh everything looks perfect, everything is passed, just waiting for the officer to make the final decision. As soon as the officer opens your file you should hear something. That's their reply from the last year. Some people got the remedial requests and then the PPR just after a week of passing medical and here I am waiting for 3 months. There is no consistency. IRCC is a big mess nowadays due to its huge backlogs. Just waiting for this agony to end.

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Hi all,

For sending passport to VFS office (India), I am opting for their pick-up courier service. While registering online on VFS website, it is asking what you want to apply for, and I am gettin two options with respect to PR: 1. Permanent Residence 2. Permanent resident travel Document

Kindly advise which one needs to be selected?

Lucipher

Aug 3, 2020
Hi all,

For sending passport to VFS office (India), I am opting for their pick-up courier service. While registering online on VFS website, it is asking what you want to apply for, and I am gettin two options with respect to PR: 1. Permanent Residence 2. Permanent resident travel Document

Kindly advise which one needs to be selected?
1. Permanent Residence
PRTD is for residents who are out of Canada and their PR card has expired.

Reactions: laxiyer24

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
AoR: January 2020
CoR: USA
VO Ottawa

anybody still waiting for an update since Feb 2020?
call center keeps saying, "...everything is passed, just waiting for the officer to make the final decision...". haven't received any ADR or re-medicals. GCMS shows Counterfoil Generated.

• Sad
Reactions: Roenaaa

neerajbhide

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
Hello everyone, I am a single applicant and following is my timeline:

AOR: 9th Jan 2020
Stream: FSW-O
Remed Req: 4th Jan 2022
Schedule A Req: 5th Jan 2022
Schedule A Submitted: 17th Jan 2022
Remeds Passed: 14th Jan 2022
COR: USA

I'd one question, given all the chaos I am uncertain when my application will be processed. Last week I received a job offer in Canada but it's not LMIA. They are offering me based on my PR application. I am supposed to join the organization around first week of August 2022. Do you think given all the chaos and backlog within IRCC, my application will be approved before that?

Thanks!!

Rich0625

Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I am a single applicant and following is my timeline:

AOR: 9th Jan 2020
Stream: FSW-O
Remed Req: 4th Jan 2022
Schedule A Req: 5th Jan 2022
Schedule A Submitted: 17th Jan 2022
Remeds Passed: 14th Jan 2022
COR: USA

I'd one question, given all the chaos I am uncertain when my application will be processed. Last week I received a job offer in Canada but it's not LMIA. They are offering me based on my PR application. I am supposed to join the organization around first week of August 2022. Do you think given all the chaos and backlog within IRCC, my application will be approved before that?

Thanks!!
Yes I'm sure. All things been equal.

Reactions: neerajbhide

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
You are not alone. I’ve been waiting since Mar 2020 when my application was approved based on GCmS notes. i also had remedicals and passed Jan 4, 2022. No update after that

Enenu

Jun 24, 2021
You are not alone. I’ve been waiting since Mar 2020 when my application was approved based on GCmS notes. i also had remedicals and passed Jan 4, 2022. No update after that
I feel your pains. Probably you files are in some VO like Winnipeg that are not working right now.
When they start working you guys ppr will rain like never before.

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
I feel your pains. Probably you files are in some VO like Winnipeg that are not working right now.
When they start working you guys ppr will rain like never before.
all of us are with the black hole CPC Ottawa.
They are busy issuing PPRs to late 2020 AoRs.

Reactions: Rich0625

pari_02

Jan 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

This is my timeline and progress so far.

FSW Outland
VO - Ottawa
COR - India
AOR - Jan 2020
Biometrics -Feb 2020 (passed)

Remedicals request - Jan 26 2022
Remedicals passed - Feb 10 2022

Any idea when I will get the PPR?

Also, my passport is expiring in April 2022. I have applied for passport renewal. Would there be an additional delay in processing if I update my application with the new passport information?
it should not make any change, just send the new passport copy via webform.
they are anyways working on their own pace.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
I am Oct 2019 AOR and still waiting. Re-Medical passed Nov 2021. Who knows what they are doing. Whenever I call they say "oh everything looks perfect, everything is passed, just waiting for the officer to make the final decision. As soon as the officer opens your file you should hear something. That's their reply from the last year. Some people got the remedial requests and then the PPR just after a week of passing medical and here I am waiting for 3 months. There is no consistency. IRCC is a big mess nowadays due to its huge backlogs. Just waiting for this agony to end.
I feel you. Mine too. No update since remedicals passed Jan 4, 2022

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
hey @legalfalcon

I'm just wondering if you could help, I've submitted my passport once I've received the PPR and after a week, my grandmum passed away and I'd need my passport back to travel out of the country.
I should be able to make it back before 30 days of my PPR email limit.
Should I contact VFS or High Commission directly?

Thanks so much!