+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

lavin.gurnani

Jun 7, 2021
Jan 2020 AOR here,
I received remedical request along with a request for Schedule A form on 31st December, both which I submitted on 10th January and a last week i also received another request for PCC and POF.

Was wondering why have they been asking me for all the documents all over again?

Is it something to worry about??

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Jan 2020 AOR here,
I received remedical request along with a request for Schedule A form on 31st December, both which I submitted on 10th January and a last week i also received another request for PCC and POF.

Was wondering why have they been asking me for all the documents all over again?

Nothing to worry I suppose. It's been a while since we applied, they are probably interested in knowing what you have been up to (hence request for Schedule A), fresh PCC and medicals as the previous ones did expire, and POF to just see if you still have the adequate funds.
Even I have been requested fresh medicals, Schedule A and IMM5406 recently which I submitted, waiting to hear back from IRCC on the next steps.

Reactions: lavin.gurnani

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
@legalfalcon i just checked that as per my GCMS notes, my criminality is valid till 22nd May 2022. While I’m currently at all stages passed pending final decision and have recently passed my remeds as well, could you advise what would be the impact if I don’t get PPR before this date? Does it mean I would require to submit PCCs again?
+1
@legalfalcon Even I'd like to know this as my criminality is expiring on Feb 27 (1 month from now) and I have recently submitted IMM5669 (Schedule A -Background/Declaration) and IMM5604 (additional family information) to IRCC. Can they ask for a re-PCC for current country of residence (India). IF you think they can, would it make sense to get one issued in advance since the process can take 1 month give or take, plus appointments are not available before 3 weeks. Thanks!

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
+1
@legalfalcon Even I'd like to know this as my criminality is expiring on Feb 27 (1 month from now) and I have recently submitted IMM5669 (Schedule A -Background/Declaration) and IMM5604 (additional family information) to IRCC. Can they ask for a re-PCC for current country of residence (India). IF you think they can, would it make sense to get one issued in advance since the process can take 1 month give or take, plus appointments are not available before 3 weeks. Thanks!
How do you know your criminality expiry? Does it say in PCC or GCMS?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Jan 2020 AOR here,

Happened with me, jan 2020 AOR, remeds dec 10 2021, pcc dec 16, medicals passed jan 5th ppr jan 13th wish you the same.

Reactions: sunnysharma1991

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Good morning everyone, I don't know who can helo me with my question @legalfalcon also if you would advise me that would be great. I receIved PPR on Jan 13 and I have 30 days to submit passports with more than 6 months. I had one passport to renew my daughters and anticipated on jan 11. I was told i will get in 2 to 3 weeks. Today I was told it might take longer. What can I do if it passes the 30 days period? I contacted my visa office in paris to ask for an extension they told me my file is in Canada, I already sent a webform to IRCC canada but still no response. Would it be possible for me to wait until last minute and send the old passport of my daughter with the receipt of the new one alomg with a LOE if the new one doesn't come in? Do they reject my file directly after 30 days? Sorry for the ton of questions e have been waiting for more than 2 years and we don't want to lose the PPR.
Thank you in advance.

donerkababs

Jan 24, 2020
Jan 2020 AOR here,

I also received Schedule A form as well as a letter to explain my past and future employment in Canada. I never heard anyone else receive this employment letter request

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Jan 2020 AOR here,

What's your vo?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Jan 2020 AOR here,

Jan 2020 AOR here. I had got both Schedule A and remed request at the end of November / beginning of December 2021. Nothing to worry about.