+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

skadri

May 17, 2020
I am a FSW-Outland applicant with AOR 26 Jan 2020 - I had submitted fixed deposit certificate as proof of funds which has since then matured and I have renewed it twice, Should I send IRCC the renewed certificate or they would ask if they need it? @legalfalcon please advise.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
I am a FSW-Outland applicant with AOR 26 Jan 2020 - I had submitted fixed deposit certificate as proof of funds which has since then matured and I have renewed it twice, Should I send IRCC the renewed certificate or they would ask if they need it? @legalfalcon please advise.
You dont need to do anything

Reactions: skadri

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
No, see https://bit.ly/3jHEGPP

Reactions: skadri

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
If we do upfront Medicals by ourself and sent through web form, do we need to do it again when IRCC ask for it with IME no ? Pls reply if somebody knows about it ..

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
If we do upfront Medicals by ourself and sent through web form, do we need to do it again when IRCC ask for it with IME no ? Pls reply if somebody knows about it ..
No, you may submit a webform explaining you have already conducted an upfront exam with its details.
Also - did you just receive a remed request? when did you submit your upfront? I’m in a similar situation myself.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
No, you may submit a webform explaining you have already conducted an upfront exam with its details.
Also - did you just receive a remed request? when did you submit your upfront? I’m in a similar situation myself.
I don't think he received a remed request. That's why he's asking Abt upfront medical.

entmba

Oct 20, 2020
What is the process to ask for a refund?
I have paid all the fees at the time of submitting my express entry visa application.
I believe some fees are refundable if COPR has not been issued.

Also, it has been 2 years since my application. There would be many cases similar to mine. The Canadian authorities have taken the fees for a service they have not provided.

Reactions: fputri

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
What is the process to ask for a refund?
I have paid all the fees at the time of submitting my express entry visa application.
I believe some fees are refundable if COPR has not been issued.

Also, it has been 2 years since my application. There would be many cases similar to mine. The Canadian authorities have taken the fees for a service they have not provided.
Yes, you will be refunded the RPRF if you withdraw your application at this stage (2 years into "processing"). If you've waited this long though might as well keep waiting a little longer?

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Personally, this whole Canadian express entry experience is really depressing and cruel. We did our part the best we could and have been waiting for 2yrs. Truly, it's looking hopeless at this point. First it was COVID-19 which lead to the lockdown and restrictions. Now that border restrictions are lifted, the next excuse is that we aren't priority. Well it's painful, however this is life and we learn everyday.

Reactions: Artim9960

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Personally, this whole Canadian express entry experience is really depressing and cruel. We did our part the best we could and have been waiting for 2yrs. Truly, it's looking hopeless at this point. First it was COVID-19 which lead to the lockdown and restrictions. Now that border restrictions are lifted, the next excuse is that we aren't priority. Well it's painful, however this is life and we learn everyday.
What's not priority at this point? Are you CEC or FSW?

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Read on other forum that some outland peeps got fresh PPRs ranging from Dec 2019 AOR to Feb 2020 AOR.any news here?
I'm AOR January 2020... No news yet. Please can you verify the information you got? I have not heard about fresh pprs