+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Sangram. Janugade

May 26, 2020
@legalfalcon Dear Sir,I am a outland depended had done re-medical on 16th August 2021.I had received re-medical request on 23rd July 2021 and last date to submit medical is 23rd August 21 however my profile still shows awaiting your action and my medical panel says they have uploaded my medical on 19th August only. Should I raise a webform to inform IRCC ?

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Look for threads that talk about this issue over here. Try calling the airline to know their policy when it comes to missed flights.
If you are travelling with children it will be tough. They mostly check you in on another flight. But how long it will take is the big question. sometimes you have to stay the night in the airport or book a hotel room. I have missed flights and stayed the night in a hotel.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Feb 11, 2020
Hello I need your expertise please!
My application FSW inland was done in January 2020, medical and biometrics done in Feb and March 2020 and since then… nothing!
Thru my deputy office I finally have more or less a clue on what’s going on. It seems the officer is not convinced that I am a skilled worker. It could be funny but this is not since this is blocking my eligibility. I am a Procurement professional with 14 years of experience in 3 different companies among which 2 in Canada since 2019. I changed to another Canadian employment in 2020. I had of course notified IRCC of that change sending my new work contract and they aknowledged receipt. I gave ALL the documents requested for the applications and never been asked any additional document.

Hence 2 questions:
- what other documents could I submit by webform to convince them I have been employed 14 years in the classification code I applied for?…
- do they simply try to justify that my application has been sleeping for 19 months and I don’t need to do anything?

Thank you very much in avdance. Temporary residency is never ending

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hello I need your expertise please!
My application FSW inland was done in January 2020, medical and biometrics done in Feb and March 2020 and since then… nothing!
Thru my deputy office I finally have more or less a clue on what’s going on. It seems the officer is not convinced that I am a skilled worker. It could be funny but this is not since this is blocking my eligibility. I am a Procurement professional with 14 years of experience in 3 different companies among which 2 in Canada since 2019. I changed to another Canadian employment in 2020. I had of course notified IRCC of that change sending my new work contract and they aknowledged receipt. I gave ALL the documents requested for the applications and never been asked any additional document.

Hence 2 questions:
- what other documents could I submit by webform to convince them I have been employed 14 years in the classification code I applied for?…
- do they simply try to justify that my application has been sleeping for 19 months and I don’t need to do anything?

Thank you very much in avdance. Temporary residency is never ending
What does your GCMS say?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Any idea if the outland was US based or India or other?
Immi tracker has one outland applicant residing in India from 2020 (possibly June AOR) who recently received a PPR request.

Reactions: pk2711

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Immi tracker has one outland applicant residing in India from 2020 (possibly June AOR) who recently received a PPR request.
I see one PPR Issued in April 2021 which is long back. Probably someone with biometrics exemption.

Last edited: