+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hii

There is one from legal falcon and it is called Canadian immigration law with Manmeet Rai and Ask Kubeir- Express entry/ Canada PR
Are these fresh CoPRs?
Reissuing Expired CoPRs has been happening for about a month now I think.
Its the First PPR trend I am looking for especially for cases with primary applicant as Outland.

Last edited:

Thunderbird666

Jan 17, 2021
Usa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
21-04-2020
Hii

There is one from legal falcon and it is called Canadian immigration law with Manmeet Rai and Ask Kubeir- Express entry/ Canada PR
I hope what you have been telling is true. But I'm also in those groups on FB but I haven't seen any pprs other than cec in there.

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Did you try calling.

Also, if you recently requested your GCMS notes, any updates on COR will also be available there.
I did try to call but I couldn’t reach them. They did extend my ME though last week. You reckon I should raise another form to follow up?

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Hi Everyone

Just a quick update for - NDVO has started issuing PPR for FSW -Outland dependent files yesterday. In few facebook groups i read about alot of same category peeps who got it from NDVO. Thursday looked like it was spouse day and Friday FSW -O dependants. I really really hope we are next. If anyone has any other update please share
Thank you so much for sharing :). Such great news!!! Any idea if this was for Dec 2019 AOR applicants or earlier?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Did you try calling.

Also, if you recently requested your GCMS notes, any updates on COR will also be available there.
Calling is not working for me. I am trying almost every day at different times and I am always getting the "too many calls" message. Was anyone able to call recently?

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Calling is not working for me. I am trying almost every day at different times and I am always getting the "too many calls" message. Was anyone able to call recently?
Call as early as you can..
From 8 am. I called ircc today and the response from the agent that I spoke with was not encouraging. I don't know when they will start issuing ppr for fsw-outland applicants. Ie fresh pprs. The wait is not easy. I have lost out on offers because of this. I hope we receive the golden email soon

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Call as early as you can..
From 8 am. I called ircc today and the response from the agent that I spoke with was not encouraging. I don't know when they will start issuing ppr for fsw-outland applicants. Ie fresh pprs. The wait is not easy. I have lost out on offers because of this. I hope we receive the golden email soon
I tried to start the call at 7:57, getting to the point at which you try to connect to the agent around 8:03. I thought that was early enough, but I will try again. I agree with you, it does not look like anything is moving at the moment. I hope from September, but it will be slow and it will take a while.

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi everyone...just a quick question... this is for post Ita stage...aor 25th jan'2021... biometrics done in feb ... recently middle east visa has been renewed...what are the steps of informing IRCC? Thanks in advance @legalfalcon

karanvk

Dec 4, 2019
Dear All and @legalfalcon

This is for a friend who has already received AOR for herself and her daughter. She is divorced and is a single parent but her husband has visiting rights.

She has changed her daughter's surname in the passport and wants to raise a web form to update the same.

does she need to upload any other docs for the same? or only a passport will suffice.?

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Hi All,

Was wondering, since so many of you got called for remedicals, are there people here who's cic login page is showing: You do not need a medical exam; instead of Medicals passed on certain date?

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi All,

Was wondering, since so many of you got called for remedicals, are there people here who's cic login page is showing: You do not need a medical exam; instead of Medicals passed on certain date?
AOR 26th January 2020 and my medicals expired on 14 January 2021, since then my cic login page is showing "you don't need a medical exam". Haven't received any extension or remedical request.

rishimaan

Oct 18, 2012
hi ,
My Aor - 24 jan 2020
Fsw o

i received my GCMS ,
It says
Eligibity- passed
Security -
Hirv-
Criminality- passed
Medical -passed ( previous medical got expired so given again on march 21)
Info sharing - system error
Other req- cancelled.

Would appreciate if u all can help in understanding where does the application stand.

Regards