+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Received a re-medical request the day before, on the 23rd. I had sent an angry email to Sydney visa office on the 20th. I have no clue whether the re-med request was in response to that email or was it anyway supposed to come in. Finally some movement though! I see light at the end of the tunnel now!

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Received a re-medical request the day before, on the 23rd. I had sent an angry email to Sydney visa office on the 20th. I have no clue whether the re-med request was in response to that email or was it anyway supposed to come in. Finally some movement though! I see light at the end of the tunnel now!
Wats your country of residence?

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
can you find out the AOR?
On the FSW O thread someone raised a webforms and IRCC said their application was approved but copr won't be issued because of travel restrictions. I think some old and outstanding pre pandemic applications are slowly making their way. As legalfalcon always says each application is different but I am sure the next few weeks will be crucial and will bring good news for all of us outlanders

entmba

Oct 20, 2020
I sent my 'fully vaccinated' certificate to IRCC and got an automatic reply stating that they are replying to messages related to Afghan migrants... I think their focus right now is to process those immigrants into Canada....

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I sent my 'fully vaccinated' certificate to IRCC and got an automatic reply stating that they are replying to messages related to Afghan migrants... I think their focus right now is to process those immigrants into Canada....
same here. Literally today. I hope they share a proper update. Just keeping outlanders in a limbo. Ridiculous.

Reactions: fputri
Feb 11, 2020
same here. Literally today. I hope they share a proper update. Just keeping outlanders in a limbo. Ridiculous.
I got the same answer following my webform.
They leave in linbos inland as well. I am one. My guess is that this is for their statistics, they know that prepandemic applications are out of the acceptable delays, so for their performance they prioritize recent requests that they will be able to count as done on due time in their stats… otherwise it makes no sense. We are sacrificed to save their metrics. That’s it.

Feb 11, 2020
Hello I need your expertise please!
My application FSW inland was done in January 2020, medical and biometrics done in Feb and March 2020 and since then… nothing!
Thru my deputy office I finally have more or less a clue on what’s going on. It seems the officer is not convinced that I am a skilled worker. It could be funny but this is not since this is blocking my eligibility. I am a Procurement professional with 14 years of experience in 3 different companies among which 2 in Canada since 2019. I changed to another Canadian employment in 2020. I had of course notified IRCC of that change sending my new work contract and they aknowledged receipt. I gave ALL the documents requested for the applications and never been asked any additional document.

Hence 2 questions:
- what other documents could I submit by webform to convince them I have been employed 14 years in the classification code I applied for?…
- do they simply try to justify that my application has been sleeping for 19 months and I don’t need to do anything?

Thank you very much in avdance. Temporary residency is never ending
so I got an update from my deputy office. It seems some questions have been raised on my work history by a 1st agent and another agent is supposed to contact me to ask me questions to clarify. The answers should be easy as they are in the documents. Questions are which exact date did you start or stop that job from your history. Then they advised for me to wait for that agent to contact me. That’s it: wait for 19 months. Hoping the deputy involvement will speed them up…

• Sad
Reactions: Maxpayne111

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
Hello All,

I got my eCOPR on September 1, 2021, atlast, 589 days it took! Please find below my application details.

Type: FSW-Inland
AoR: 21 Jan 2020
Med. Extension: 4 Jun 2021
Approval Email: 23 Aug 2021
Response for PR portal access: 23 Aug 2021
PR portal cred. Email: did not receive, application was updated in PR portal profile I had before receving email, accesssd portal on 31 Aug 2021
eCOPR: 1 Sep 2021
PR card: waiting for address and photo approval on portal

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
Hello All,

I got my eCOPR on September 1, 2021, atlast, 589 days it took! Please find below my application details.

PR portal cred. Email: did not receive, application was updated in PR portal profile I had before receving email, accesssd portal on 31 Aug 2021
thank you all and special thanks to @legalfalcon for your great support throughout!

Reactions: legalfalcon

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hello All,

Congrats, then I have hope with over 600 days so far!!

Reactions: Shrupan