20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I see Document No T603#######
Are you referring to this?
Where do you see this Covid group?
Yes my copr no. Also starts with T603. Covid group will be on 3rd or 4th page under Group name if your file is also under this group.

Reactions: vamish14

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys , finally my time to post COPR timeline , I have been waiting to do this from a long time
Aor - 26 Jan, 2020
First GCMS may 2020 - security not started else everything passed, file in COVID pace group
Complete silence for months , ghost update on October 20 , call centre agent told me everything is passed just wait for the email , nothing for months , GCMS applied in February showed file approved on October 20. Called ircc again but again they said final decision is not yet made , just wait for the email . My medical was expired in Jan 2021. Nothing for months medicals extended on March 23, 2021. Final decision made on April 21, 2021. Received portal email on may 6 , replied on may 7 and received credentials the next day. Submitted picture the same day , got COPR on may 11 . Guys I know it’s really hard waiting , most of us r waiting from so long Nd people applied months after are getting Pr . I joined every group I could find to get updates.I gave up so many times during the process . Best of luck to everyone Nd I m here to answer any of ur queries.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I see Document No T603#######
Are you referring to this?
Where do you see this Covid group?
Could you please share one more thing whether in your notes details under history, activities and applications are hidden or not ? And where you see your copr, is it document 1 or 2.Thanks

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys , finally my time to post COPR timeline , I have been waiting to do this from a long time
Aor - 26 Jan, 2020
First GCMS may 2020 - security not started else everything passed, file in COVID pace group
Complete silence for months , ghost update on October 20 , call centre agent told me everything is passed just wait for the email , nothing for months , GCMS applied in February showed file approved on October 20. Called ircc again but again they said final decision is not yet made , just wait for the email . My medical was expired in Jan 2021. Nothing for months medicals extended on March 23, 2021. Final decision made on April 21, 2021. Received portal email on may 6 , replied on may 7 and received credentials the next day. Submitted picture the same day , got COPR on may 11 . Guys I know it’s really hard waiting , most of us r waiting from so long Nd people applied months after are getting Pr . I joined every group I could find to get updates.I gave up so many times during the process . Best of luck to everyone Nd I m here to answer any of ur queries.
Many congratulations to you...
My medical was extended on Apr 19th, 2021, still waiting for the mail response :-(

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Aor - 26 Jan, 2020
Many congrats mate, are you outland or inland applicant?

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Aor - 26 Jan, 2020
Congrats
Can you share ur officer and VO ?

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Aor - 26 Jan, 2020
congratulations! Are you an FSW Outland? Which country are you based in?

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
FSW-O here (original details in signature), got an update on my account today to show that my medicals were re-assessed and approved and went from showing "You do not need a medical exam" for months to "You passed the medical exam" this morning. Fingers crossed that this is a good sign I hope?
congratulations! which country are you based in?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi Any CEC inland applicant with all approved and final approved in gcms. Still waiting for copr ? File assigned to RC-9515

punu999

Jul 25, 2018
hello.. can someone please tell me what is the current processing time for express entry profile submitted from australia .

Amatsukami

Jun 27, 2018
Cameroon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
01-12-2018
Happy New year mates..
I got remedical exam request on 29th dec. The former was set to expire on 07th Jan 21.
Fws-O, Ottawa vo, aor 17th Jan 20
ReMed done on 2021/01/18 and passed on 2021/01/21
according to GCSM:
  • Application appears RVF on 2020/05/20 #1,663
  • Application APPROUVED on 2021/03/03
Still waiting PPR.