17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I need an advice from you regarding webform. As I am inland CEC applicant waiting for final decision since January 2020. I am planning to raise webform regarding delay in my application though all stages are already passed. Should I attach our work permits and study permits of my children to show that we are in canada or it’s ok to just write my message and post it. Thanks
If your address on file shows that you and all dependents are in Canada, sending email or webform won't help. You just have to wait it out.

You can surely send webform and inform IRCC, but don't raise your hopes too high. IRCC is continuing to send out COPR for inland CEC.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
October 2020, when security was passed and which was only thing left at that time.
Hi PSpharwaha, thanks for your reply. When you mentioned your medical was extended on March 9, and re-assessed and passed on April 21, what are the differences between these two stages? (Is the first one what the Agent told you but it didn't show up in the portal)? Thanks!

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon, need some advice. My medicals were supposed to expire in Feb however, I have received no communication from IRCC since October. My last GCMS notes in January showed all stages complete. Since then I have received no communication. Should I contact IRCC regarding the medical expiry?

Also my passport had expired and I have gotten a new one issued should I share it with IRCC now or wait till I am (hopefully) asked for passport submission.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, need some advice. My medicals were supposed to expire in Feb however, I have received no communication from IRCC since October. My last GCMS notes in January showed all stages complete. Since then I have received no communication. Should I contact IRCC regarding the medical expiry?

Also my passport had expired and I have gotten a new one issued should I share it with IRCC now or wait till I am (hopefully) asked for passport submission.

For your passport, you should immediately send a scan of your passport to IRCC via webform.

As regards medicals, here is my post on it: #13,193

Reactions: aifarooq786

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi PSpharwaha, thanks for your reply. When you mentioned your medical was extended on March 9, and re-assessed and passed on April 21, what are the differences between these two stages? (Is the first one what the Agent told you but it didn't show up in the portal)? Thanks!
Yes first one was not reflecting in the portal but I was told by an agent that it was extended and passed.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Yes first one was not reflecting in the portal but I was told by an agent that it was extended and passed.
Thank you. I am in the same situation, but at a much later date than yours. I still haven’t seen portal updates yet. plus my security is not started.

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
FSW-O here (original details in signature), got an update on my account today to show that my medicals were re-assessed and approved and went from showing "You do not need a medical exam" for months to "You passed the medical exam" this morning. Fingers crossed that this is a good sign I hope?

jazz_77

Oct 2, 2019
Hi Everyone, FSW -Outland (country of residence -USA), AOR - Feb 26th, 2020, Processing office - Windsor, ON. I got an update on April 26, 2021 in which medical was passed and also i had an ADR for proof of funds. I summited the documents on May 2nd 2021. I got a ghost update this morning. Is this a good sign?

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
FSW-O here (original details in signature), got an update on my account today to show that my medicals were re-assessed and approved and went from showing "You do not need a medical exam" for months to "You passed the medical exam" this morning. Fingers crossed that this is a good sign I hope?
Congrats! What is your country of residence buddy? Also, your Aor and VO?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi This seems like a good sign. When was your Medical expired originally?